+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue +hit

Soulwalker

Default Rogue +hit

Howdy guys, after hitting 50 I mainly just hit WF's and open world pvp until I hit rank 6. I am almost done collecting all of the rank 6 gear (just need legs and shoulders). I am know looking at enjoying some of the PVE portions of the game such as T2 runs and Greenscale. My question is how do I go about getting +200 hit with still using the majority of my R5/6 PVP gear. Are T2 runs required to get the necessary +hit equipment for Greenscale? So far I have the following.

1) head and shoulders - Radiant Accurate Rune - 36 hit
    2) neck - Time-Frozen Amulet - 27 hit
    3) 2x Sapphire Studded Mathosian Band - 40 hit

Total I only have 103 hit. I noticed I can get a +20 essence for my focus through Raid Rifts, but where else can I pick up +hit.

Thanks for the help.

The biggest place you will be missing hit while wearing PvP gear is weapons. If you are melee DPS, get an offhand and ranged weapon with a lot of hit. If you prefer ranged DPS, get two +hit melee weapons.

Saga quest helm has a lot of hit on it and the neck is probably better than what you have too.
    T2 plaque gloves or the gloves that Scarn in xDD drop are good sources of hit as well.

Don't get a +20 hit essence, you give up a ton more stats by using one than if you switch out your helm, gloves and/or weapons.
    Last edited by Dinadass; 06-06-2011 at 11:42 AM.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Soulwalker

I believe there's also runes appliable to head and legs that have hit on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavnas View Post
    I believe there's also runes appliable to head and legs that have hit on them.
    +18 hit and +5AP for the head slot and legs.
    <Retired>

Soulwalker

Default GO here

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-BiS-Gear-List

There is a crafted helm with HIt..I got a crafted bow and crafted weapons with hit..just to start out...

+ Reply to Thread