+ Reply to Thread

Thread: assasins need to do 2x more damage to jumpers

Soulwalker

Default assasins need to do 2x more damage to jumpers

Warfronts pose a problem for melee classes that dont charge or jump.
    they break our stun and slows then jump around while im stuck pinging them with
    my pathetic bow damage.everyone jumps around like jumping beans they need to take alot more damage maybe loose all there armor bonus when jumping something like that.my 2 cents.

Prophet of Telara

IMHO, jumping should take mana, energy, or power - much like stamina in some other games. Let them jump themselves into uselessness.

odd, i play sin in pvp and dont use a single slow or stun, maybe you're doing it wrong?

i honestly cant be bothered wasting a gcd on a slow or stun when that 1 second could be all it takes to kill them. i 0 point ranger so no one can run away from me.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Xsi

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    odd, i play sin in pvp and dont use a single slow or stun, maybe you're doing it wrong?

i honestly cant be bothered wasting a gcd on a slow or stun when that 1 second could be all it takes to kill them. i 0 point ranger so no one can run away from me.
    Really? You don't use Foul Play as a Sin?
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Quote Originally Posted by Xsi View Post
    Really? You don't use Foul Play as a Sin?
    with all the DR i honestly dont, i just assume i will get an immune msg and continue with the kill, and if they are jumping then there is no way i am going to use it. i use the jumping trick so i know it is an effort of futility to stun someone who is jumping! this has been true since beta, it's funny ppl are just now realizing this.
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

Last edited by Cheesey; 06-06-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    with all the DR i honestly dont, i just assume i will get an immune msg and continue with the kill, and if they are jumping then there is no way i am going to use it. i use the jumping exploit so i know it is an effort of futility to stun someone who is jumping! this has been true since beta, it's funny ppl are just now realizing this.
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey View Post
    fixed that for you
    fair enough

Soulwalker

my first mmo experience with the damn jumpers was wow but i could still get ahold of them (melee classes)and while i was forcing it down their throats they never stopped

i just dont get it i guess but here in rift it actually allows you to get away from someone screw that

if they are just jumping around me trying to get behind me whatever i can deal with that and i can still hit them but if they are just jumprunning away and it actually works thats bs big time

any snare should stop jumping (you are busting their legs) but then you have the dr so i couldnt tell you what the next step would be for that

I disagree. BUT I think that people resting aka drinking should take double damage. In shadowbane this was AWESOME.

+ Reply to Thread