+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cadence Damage

Default Cadence Damage

My rogue is in new 50 gear and cadence hits for about 85 per tick. The tooltip says 135. People on the forums brag on like 300 hits and 600 crits and crazy higher than my numbers. Is 85standard for a new 50? Gear is that big of a difference maker? (Spec is 44bard/8nb/14bd.

Rift Disciple

The tooltip says actually: WeaponDamage+X per cadence

A cadence are 3 ticks -> (WeaponDamage+X)/3 for 1 tick

And as cadence scales with WeaponDamage it depends on your ranged weapon (you prolly have the 25 dps one out of CCreg?)

And the crazy high crits are from DeadlyDance speccs. (with better gear ofc)

Mine hits for about 120 with a T2 gun +/- (dont know exactly right now)

Telaran

What is your Attack Power at? also what other souls are you using? as stated a bard/BD build will have some sick cadence numbers, but it requires you to be in meleee range to do it.

Do you have the 2 greater 4 lesser Source Machine? If you want to maximise your healing there are 2 greaters you should pick up. I can't remeber their names off the top of my head. One give 750 health over 8 seconds the other 550 health over 8 second and the stack. it's nice seeing 120pt cadence and almost equal that amount in HOT coming from those 2 greaters ticking along side eachother.

Also try to get lessers that boost your AP rating which inturn boosts your cadence/heal. I sometimes get top heals in Port Scion Warfronts and use a 51 bard, 15 Nightblade, 0 ranger Build. The Bard Dancer build is not very good in Warfronts.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Agnu View Post
    The tooltip says actually: WeaponDamage+X per cadence

A cadence are 3 ticks -> (WeaponDamage+X)/3 for 1 tick

And as cadence scales with WeaponDamage it depends on your ranged weapon (you prolly have the 25 dps one out of CCreg?)

And the crazy high crits are from DeadlyDance speccs. (with better gear ofc)

Mine hits for about 120 with a T2 gun +/- (dont know exactly right now)
    1 small detail.

The weapon it will use will be either mainhand or ranged. People often spec 0 pts in ranger as a 3rd soul for bard to insure they are using the ranged weapon with candence. If you do not have ranger(or MM) for a 3rd soul, then you will not automatically use your ranged weapon, you will use your mainhand which will equal out to much lower numbers.

Unless I missed it in the patch notes that it will always use ranged.

Soulwalker

it also depends on what you're hitting....

my ability hits for around 120 at level 49 against mobs... against players it's alot lower.
    Last edited by Jarlson; 05-31-2011 at 06:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread