+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plutonus shocking cipher?

Telaran

Default Plutonus shocking cipher?

I hear a lot of people talking about how shocking cipher inflates your dps against pluto, my question is what is it? I've fought him several times and I don't think I've run acrossed it, most of my dps avgs about 900 on him, so how do I obtain this shocking cipher?

Only reason I made a new post is that I didn't want to derail someone elses thread on a specific build

People do not include shocking cipher on their parses...

It's basically a damazing skill Plutonus uses that channels through a random raid member hitting the entire raid for pretty massive raid damage. On parses it shows up as the raid members damage. But people arent getting high parse numbers from including shocking cipher. If you're doing 900 dps you're doing something wrong or are significantly undergeared.

Shatterbone ~ 60 ROGUE, 50+ MAGE ~ The Abyss

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Telaran

I am in full t2 with 29.9 dps daggers and 36 dps musket using your post 1.2 ranger build. I do often times do more then 900 dps really depends on how often i get feared, But I don't think I've ever done more than 1100 dps single target. I also stacked crit if that matters much.

Who's Plutonus?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Newportman View Post
    Who's Plutonus?
    The dog from mickey mouse Here

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Newportman View Post
    Who's Plutonus?
    The boss dummy that alsabeth stole to distract raids.

Rift Disciple

Judging by your OP, it seems you're talking about the Plutonus from expert DSM. There is no shocking cipher involved here.

Plutonus the Immortal is a boss in the River of Souls raid and involves the mechanic Sozu already described. This is the Plutonus people are referencing when they cite parses.
    Trephination [Rogue] | Somali [Mage] | Defiant @ Deepstrike | <Waiting on Diablo>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Trephination View Post
    Judging by your OP, it seems you're talking about the Plutonus from expert DSM. There is no shocking cipher involved here.

Plutonus the Immortal is a boss in the River of Souls raid and involves the mechanic Sozu already described. This is the Plutonus people are referencing when they cite parses.
    thank you never knew that =P

+ Reply to Thread