812 crit
    230 hit

Equips:
    2x 33.6 dps dagger, 46.7 dps bow

Consumables:
    2x +12 whetstones, poison coating, flask

Parse:
    http://i.imgur.com/WWPEZ.jpg

This is a very, very casual build. Hit macro 1 till you get 5 points, hit macro 2. Head shot? I'll do it when im out of range and miss melee range, but I won't bother keeping up the 5%. Verdant longbow proc can be replaced with baneful rune since I forgot to weapon swap that, but its equivalent dps.
    Last edited by Gustuf; 05-27-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Banned

me needs a 6th role to have a Plutonus only build
    Last edited by Vindicit; 05-27-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Soulwalker

Sounds like fun, but i personally only get like 750dps on the dummy. i only got full t2 (my dmg equip sucks because i am a greenscale-tank )

Have you tried Sozu's (is that his name?) hunter build at plutonus? would be a nice comparison. sorry for my bad english, i am german

Rift Disciple

lol, 1700 dps....

1722 for 2 buttons makes me sick. I can do more than that as a mage.. but it requires me paying attention all the time and using 10 buttons in a ridiculously convoluted rotation
    Lee Trevino, on why he has never had a golf coach: "When I find one who can beat me, I'll listen."

Shadowlander

Nerf the I have no skill button. I mean macros.

Banned

I only get about 970 with a 34 dps sword, 29.2 dagger and Verdant Archbow while also in the perfect spot keeping the quick shot bleed and 5% buff up on the dummy.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 05-27-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Telaran

I only get about 950 on the dummy, completely unbuffed, without keeping up quick shot or head shot. It scales much, much better in raids.

Banned

Yea I have a couple of builds that do 900-950 on the dummy. I guess Ill just have to try them in raids and see whats better.

RIFT Guide Writer

Pet builds scale well on raids if the target has spotter's orders on it. The higher the number of attacks per minute, the better it scales and melee rogues with pets have the highest number of attacks.

Thank you friend, the other melee ranger build was complete ***. You have done us a great service.
    Let's just thank Christ that they got rid of twinking. It truly lacked any skill to twink.

Plane Touched

I am using almost same build since 1.2. Only real difference is I got backstab and 1/2 murderous intent. I'm getting similar (a bit higher) numbers but that may be due to gear differences.
    Also I've got rain of arrows, improved Trickshot and Opportunity in the Ranger instead of Bolster and Enduring. Opportunity is nice to have for those few headshots you using. Besides what good is the 2% hp and 6% dr for ?

I think its also best to not macro the 2 finishers together. Just use different buttons. Personally I've also split the main combo generating macro into 2 as well, so to not ever get a 2CP move when I am at 4CPs. Its a waste imo :P

parses against plutonus the immortal are skewed because there is a damage bonus against him. Stop posting plutonus parses to promote your builds.
    Last edited by ArmaGetItOn; 05-28-2011 at 01:48 AM.

"If God had wanted you to live he would not have created me!"
    Henchman #24 of The Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by ArmaGetItOn View Post
    parses against plutonus the immortal are skewed because there is a damage bonus against him. Stop posting plutonus parses to promote your builds.
    1. if you do not like it, do not read. It really is your choice to make. If you choose to read and post, please keep it civil.

2. Re read number 1

PS thank you to OP for posting and helping any who may have been searching for just that information
    Last edited by Kulta; 05-28-2011 at 01:57 AM.
    Have you ever wanted to?

RIFT Guide Writer Kutsuu Isback's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArmaGetItOn View Post
    Plutonus is one of the few fights where you can DPS uninterrupted from start to finish. When shocking cipher is removed, it is easy to compare different specs against each other on to gauge their single target output. The reason plutonus parses are so high is not because of "damage bonus", but because it is a DPS race in which you never have to stop attacking for any of the 5-6 minute duration of the fight.

If by damage bonus, you mean shocking cipher... then it might help you to realize that it is very easy to remove from the parse.
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii144/sparks03max/kutsmuffinsig.png

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast