+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An easy adjustment to help Bards

Plane Walker

Default An easy adjustment to help Bards

You know, I think the simplest way to help bards in PVP would be to extend the range of "Cadence". Perhaps it could even be a talent somewhere (like in the MM tree for ranged weapons.)

I find that this is the most crippling thing about trying to be a healer for warfronts as a bard. Unlike other classes, you need to actually 'cadence' someone and build points to cast heals, etc... And, it seems as though the range on Cadence is just so short for trying to deal with pvp encounters.

I agree. The big obvious green beam of music notes should be taken away also. The few times I've ran Bard in PVP I get ROCKED as soon as I get close enough to make myself an obvious banjo player.

<Addiction>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clarion - 50 Warrior (PVE) | Yugoboom - 50 Rogue (PVP)

Plane Touched

I seem to vaguely recall reading something about the MM range increase talent affecting cadence but I never actually got around to testing it.

Plane Walker

I seem to vaguely recall reading something about the MM range increase talent affecting cadence but I never actually got around to testing it.
    I just tested it and it does NOT affect Cadence. It's still a pitiful 20 meter range.

oui
    Rift Disciple

give bards the ability to camouflage or look like another class! then we won't get eagle eyed so soon and splat! ;)

+ Reply to Thread