+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about enchants

Default Question about enchants

Do NB weapon enchants proc on the Sab's AoE attacks? And do they proc on dots? Thanks
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    Do NB weapon enchants proc on the Sab's AoE attacks? And do they proc on dots? Thanks
    I think they only proc of actual weapon swings. Or else they could proc off Fiery Spike, Weapon Flare, Fiery Chains, and Twilight Force, and I've never seen that happen.

K. thanks

/10chars
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Soulwalker

They will proc off anything that states: Requires Weapon, Requires Melee Weapon or Requires Ranged Weapon in the ability tooltip, as well as autoattacks. Any ability that does not require a weapon won't proc them.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Poem123 View Post
    They will proc off anything that states: Requires Weapon, Requires Melee Weapon or Requires Ranged Weapon in the ability tooltip, as well as autoattacks. Any ability that does not require a weapon won't proc them.
    I'm guessing that applies to Assassin poisons, as well?

Saw a poison proc earlier, when I was far out of melee range firing off my rifle. It left me confused for a second.

Although I'm particularly curious about the DoTs, done plenty of Jagged-Puncture-Impale then run assaults on mobs... and I don't recall seeing a poison proc from those.

+ Reply to Thread