+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To Devs: Dusk to Down

Soulwalker

Default To Devs: Dusk to Down

What's going on with nb 31 point skill? It is bugged since 1.2 release, targets immune to snare don't take damage from Dusk to Down. This issue has been reported several times at this forums and we have not response from devs. What is the plan with this bug? Are you going to fix it? similar skills from other roles with the same problem were fixed soon after the patch and i don't think it will be much trouble to fix this one too.
    Hope devs finally read this and fix it because is really annoying to see how an important source of damage does zero damage all the time ^^.

Pretty sure all abilities that does damage and can be modified or talented to add snares gets all their damage components nullified due to DR on snares.

So far Trion has showed great pace at fixing most issues, i'm sure they'll fix it soon-ish!
    It's called 'Dusk to Dawn' for the record ^^
    "The universe is a machine where you have been placed, and like a machine the outcome can be known. Every battle has already been won or lost. All that is left is for you to choose your side."

Soulwalker

Yeah it is Dusk to Dawn, too early in the morning for me ^^.
    On topic, Twilight Force (hope this one is spelled right ) for example does damage when the target is immune to snare so the problem has to have an "easy" fix.
    The problem here as i said before is that the bug has been reported since day 0 and we have no answer or fix for it
    Last edited by Elemir; 05-27-2011 at 01:36 AM.

You can still gain combo points during the channel even while doing no damage! Yay!

J/k seriously, fix DtD. It's craptastic now.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Soulwalker

Another patch and still no fix

+ Reply to Thread