+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogues 2nd build for pvp?

Soulwalker

Default Rogues 2nd build for pvp?

I made a ranger,bard, riftstalker for main support and a little extra defense.

Was wondering what should be good for pvp im going range also. My main so far for going pvp is marksman, then maybe second, saboture. Dont know about the third though already did ranger. maybe bladedancer or riftstalker.

notes: just now figuring really helpful solo builds lol.

I am also an elf having tel, for riftstalker and instance wings, and with 15% speed for bard, this is gonna be nice xD
    Last edited by Fayte; 05-27-2011 at 12:15 AM.

Plane Walker

44sab 20 sin

Own faces.
    Looking for a mature, casual guild focused on having fun?
    Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

Im running 20 SIN / 46 SAB / 0 RGR as my Main PvE build and my WarFront Build as well. In open world pvp it is also great if you are running with heals.. I have always had a spot for Sab but never really used to much due to it being underpowerd after 1.1 but now that it is fixed up a bit and my gear is better as well, I have been doing very well with it. I do wish they would fix Rogues armor up a bit since we are softer then mages.. I can see them doing that by changing Posion Malice around a bit. Make it so its a passive and is always on besides the 100% to poisons.. If we dealt 31 water dmg to any attacker it would prolly balance us out perfect... There for making unstealthed rogues playable in pvp it could be something like warlock armor or mage armor or whatever... But if not do that I hope they at least fix our armor a bit so we can run around in open world with out having to be in stealth all the time... I know our stealth is pretty much our armor but for non 20pnt+ assassins who dont have that ability I can see something like that being the fix, maybe not 100% but it would be a start on making Leather wearing non stealthers a better chance out there.. I also think that any time a mage hits a MM,Sab or any non stealth'ed rogue they should be Stun'ed for 5 seconds if they dont 1 shot us in the first place :P

Ganking one mage a day keep's the *******'s away...???

I love 44MM/22SIN <3

Check the sig.
    Terk - Expert Marksman - Eternal IRON (Belmont)
    Eikke - Justicar (L4x) - Eternal IRON (Belmont)

My Marksman can beat up your Pyro...
    Terk's Guide to Marksman PVP (Cloak and Arrow style)

Telaran

I don't know if you're in the same boat as I am, gear wise. I'm a fresh 80 and almost rank 2 with crap gear. Which means I'm usually a favorite target for people in R4+ gear. I use 44MM/22sin, it gives me good range, and a lot of mobility and snares to frustrate them a bit. When I go against a coordinated team, I support by stripping as many buffs as I can.

Soulwalker

thank you guys for the comments im gonna with sin,and marksman, looks fun

+ Reply to Thread