+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a level 20 pvp spec if there is such a thing on my rogue plz

Soulwalker

Default Looking for a level 20 pvp spec if there is such a thing on my rogue plz

any help or links greatly appreciated thanks
    just want to try warfronts out and maybe gain a few lvls thro it too

Assassin builds work well at lower levels. Try this: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1MVMi..GAobb0b.V

You have good stealth (at 21 it'll become permanent), some nice burst, but low survivability. So the 0 in BD gets ya side steps, for when things get dicey (pun intended. Hahaha)
    The rotation should be something like Stealth>Assassinate>Fiery Spike(x3)>Final blow.
    Then use Savage Strike and reapply Fiery Spike as necceccary to keep it up. Always finish with Final Blow. If this isn't what you were looking for, this Saboteur build is good too: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1MMTN.0V.xV00id

Ya basically use 5 Spike Charges, then detonate, then 5 sharpnel then detonate. With Virtulent poison, it's good AoE damage.

Good luck and happy hunting!
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Soulwalker

I did pretty well in black garden last night with RG/MM/BD. I think I have 4 pts in MM and the rest in RG. Just open with shadowfire and then fire away - seemed to take people out pretty fast. I am only lvl 14, though.

Soulwalker

Default Bombs away

level 20 Pvp? Easy. Sab/***. just watch stuff blow up. Once you get in the high 30s to 40s its crap but at 20 its the BOMB...

Rift Disciple

Love my build for Black Garden thus far, only 18, so Black Garden is all I have.

16 MM / 8 NB / 0 Sab

For starters, Fan Out hits 4 targets, which is great for preventing the other team from grabbing the Fang. If they do get the Fang, Adhesive Bomb to prevent them running away with it, run to the far side of them and Repelling Shot them back into our group.

If we grab the Fang, Adhesive Bomb to prevent them from reaching our carrier, Repelling Shot the first melee to reach the carrier.

Once they have the Fang on their end, I can stealth in, Lost Hope the healer, pop Hit and Run and burst the carrier down, then Fan Out to prevent them picking it back up so it respawns midfield. I also Repelling Shot the carrier out from behind the tree so he's in LoS of the 8 people farming kills in midfield, and they sometimes notice and attack him, or Repelling Shot the healer during one of the heals.

If the carrier himself is a healer, I'll lead with an Ebon Terror for the disorient, then start unloading, Repelling Shot their first heal, and that's usually all it takes.

I have tons of speed buffs, Swift Shot, Hasted Shot, On the Double+Getaway, combined with Adhesive Bombs, I can easily catch their carrier, peel them off their carrier, peel them off our carrier, get away with the Fang, yadda yadda.

Leveled 10-18 in Black Garden yesterday, and it was a lot of fun.

+ Reply to Thread