+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AoE grinding spec

Default AoE grinding spec

Help me make this build better!

No deadly dance cause you wont really use combo points except for false blade to dodge and do more aoe dps via strike back. You also need the combo points up when the target dies to get healed.

So the plan is to use dancing steel on CD. When that is down just build combo points on your target and weapon flare spam until everything is dead, blink to the next pull with full heath and energy. maybe you throw rift barrier on a single mob before grabbing a big pack.

Points I'm not sure about are Vivacity, Those points might be better spent in something else, keep in mind you won't use finishers a lot so Combat Efficiency is kinda wasted. Hasted Time and Shadow Assault from Riftsalker seem real nice, but you would loose melted skin.

I have a self healing trinket talisman of the broken lich,and two damage+healing proc greater essences.

I can easily and quickly solo packs of 5 or 6 level 50 mobs with this build and finish with full health. Any more and I don't have time to get the healing up and I have to use CD's like side steps, and sometimes health pots.

I'm not even sure if going that high into Bladedancer is worth it just for dancing steel. It does truck loads of dps but its long cool down when 5-6 mobs go down so fast.
    What a wonderful smell you've discovered!

No one else wants to aoe grind on their rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by cyan421 View Post
    No one else wants to aoe grind on their rogue?
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...love-the-Rogue

gets me done...
    Mick Jagged
    HAVOC

General of Telara

Pretty much any combo of 3x BD and 13+ RS works well. Dancing Steel is worth it for the lazy mode of gathering 8 - 10 straggling mobs -> shift into a Mathosian troop -> Side Step -> build 5 CP on something -> dancing steel -> walk away. Like hell I'd want to spam Twin Strike / Compound Attack on that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vitto View Post
    Like hell I'd want to spam Twin Strike / Compound Attack on that lol
    This is the reason I went with nightblade weapon flare can do 60%-70% of the damage dancing steel can do, and its not a 2 min cool down. It would be nice to be able to solo those packs without cool downs.

+ Reply to Thread