+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cadence & Spirit Wolf Totem & Crystal Vine

Default Cadence & Spirit Wolf Totem & Crystal Vine

I'm curious if anyone knows if Spirit Wolf Totem, and Crystal Vine will proc off Cadence? Since both say "Healing spells", I wasn't sure if Cadence was considered a spell. I know that Cadence heals when spec'd with Invigorated Soul, but I figured it was an ability rather than a spell.

Shield of Telara

Crystal vine and Frozen Deep One Tear both work with cadence. I would bet Swift Wolf Totem works also.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Champion

yes they do.

Swift wolf totem procs off all of our healing abilities and is an amazing trinket. I've seen close to 75%+ uptime on at least one party member in 5-mans. The great essences that use "healing spells" also proc.

I don't think it can proc off Motif of Regen, but Cadence and Coda of Resto can both proc everything as far as I know.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Telaran

I think it procs off all healing. I've had it Proc from Verse of Rebirth a few times this week.

Its lovely to have

Soulwalker

To be absolutely technical in regards to Cadence, it procs of the bard's "Invigorated Soul" which is, Cadence's Heal's name.
    Last edited by Candiria; 05-25-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Candiria View Post
    To be absolutely technical in regards to Cadence, it procs of the bard's "Invigorated Soul" which is, Cadence's Heal's name.
    Wow this is even better than the healing trinket that drops of Dichrom in xDSM. I'm gonna have to go back to T1s to get this for my bard

It used to be that the SHOE from xDSM was BiS for bards too back when our cadence could proc it literally every second... Then they nerfed it for us

Offtopic: I see what you did thar Zentreadi scum! Macross forever!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Candiria View Post
    Will it proc on someone who is at full health and does not get the "Invigorated Soul" message? Am I getting chances to buff the team when they're at full health ;x? Never had it, two level 50 rogues and I can never bring myself to roll on it because theres always someone who tends to heal more often around.

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Acro View Post
    Will it proc on someone who is at full health and does not get the &quot;Invigorated Soul&quot; message? Am I getting chances to buff the team when they're at full health ;x? Never had it, two level 50 rogues and I can never bring myself to roll on it because theres always someone who tends to heal more often around.
    Yes, it should.
    Last edited by StealthStalker; 05-25-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

Rift Disciple

Even after SHoE nerf ... is it still better than Spirit Wolf Totem?
    Still deciding with one to get for my Bard

Quote Originally Posted by Acro View Post
    Will it proc on someone who is at full health and does not get the "Invigorated Soul" message? Am I getting chances to buff the team when they're at full health ;x? Never had it, two level 50 rogues and I can never bring myself to roll on it because theres always someone who tends to heal more often around.
    You will always get "invigorated soul" behind the scenes, check your combat log and you'll see it heal for zero with an overheal of it's true amount.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

Rift Disciple

Motif of Regeneration doesn't seem to proc any of the greaters ... sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Xrande View Post
    Even after SHoE nerf ... is it still better than Spirit Wolf Totem?
    Still deciding with one to get for my Bard
    heya lad,

depends on what build or what kind of bard your running.
    i myself am running a battle bard ( melee ) build for groups/raids ( 32/17/17 )
    so im a heal assist train for melee and people that get close.
    therefor i prefer the SHoE, it still procs quite often and adds a nice healing addidtion to the rest of the heals.

cheers
    steve
    The Unnamed - Bloodb
    The Unnamed Homepage
    one of my favorite quotes:
    "you don't quit gaming caus you grow old, you grow old caus you quit gaming"
    Oliver Wendell Holmes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast