+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New ranged PVP build

Shadowlander

Default New ranged PVP build

Hi all. I am currently lvl 20 and starting to do some PvP for the first time. My current PvP build is http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MfMN.V0x0c.0VM.V0o and I was hoping someone could offer up some advice on suggested changes or skill rotation.

I've been playing that build on PvE just to get used to skill rotation and what button does what since my main build is melee DPS, but of course, PvP is a lot different than the PvE rotation.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Shadowlander

shameless premature bump.

Rift Disciple

You threw me having both MM and Ranger. I have no idea how Ranger shots compare to MM shots, lol.

PvP has no real rotation though. You will decide what to use based on what you are attacking, what else is around them, if you are on the move or standing still.

Building CP? On the move? Swift Shot. Standing still? Empowered Shot and / or Splinter Shot, then Swift Shots.

Finsihers? On the move? Headshot or Rapid Fire Shot or Hasted Shot. Standing Still? Deadeye Shot.

3 or more in range? Fan Out. Trying to prevent them from grabbing the Fang? Fan Out.

This is why I love PvP. It is always dynamic. Every situation is different and you just learn what to do and when to do it through practice.

Good luck

+ Reply to Thread