+ Reply to Thread

Thread: levelling/pvp build combo?

Soulwalker

Default levelling/pvp build combo?

Is there a melee build out there that will let me level in pve/instance while not sucking in a WF?

Running a sin/rs (most points in sin) right now, not sure if there is a better soul set up.

Soulwalker

Hey,

I am new to the game but I am rolling Sin,Bd,Rift. With the majority of my points in Sin and the spare in BD and rift. This spec is doing me rather well with questing because I can take little damage while killing mobs with CC and stuns. As well I do great bursts of damage.

It's a tidious playstyle though requiring that you stealth open, and etc. I went enough to get "evasion" from rift just to help incase I pull to many at once.

As far as warfronts are concerned it works well with a sneak in behind and jump on the healer or ranged and force them to choke and kite and taking away their contribution to team fights.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by j5johnst View Post
    Is there a melee build out there that will let me level in pve/instance while not sucking in a WF?

Running a sin/rs (most points in sin) right now, not sure if there is a better soul set up.
    After you've hit lvl14 and collected all the other souls, just have two roles - one for Solo/Leveling - one for PvP... Why have one Role that does everything... badly...

+ Reply to Thread