+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need 1v1/Flag Return PVP Spec Recommendations

Default Need 1v1/Flag Return PVP Spec Recommendations

Hey all, I just hit 50 two days ago and have been experimenting with a ton of different specs. I have read the forums and tried many of the "popular" specs but still haven't found what I am looking for, so I am here asking for whatever help anyone can provide a new player!

What I enjoy doing in the warftonts is the following:

1) Port of Scion: camping their side of the map merc'ing fang carriers, killing healers in the back healing the zerg.

2) Whitefall Steppes: Recovering flags/Killing flag carriers

3) Black Garden: Recovering flags/Killing flag carriers

4) Codes: Soloing lightly defended nodes for a cap.

I am looking for something that has decent mobility, hits hard/has a hard opener, has perma stealth; basically something that has a decent opener shock value and solid 1 v 1 capability.

I am currently P1, about to be P2 and have been playing MM (snooze...) and an MM/Assassin hybrid which is so-so.

Can anyone link me a spec and give me a general idea of the opener/rotation (especially if it is NB, RS, BD or Sabo since I havent really messed around with those? Thanks!

Plane Touched

im using 51ass/14bd to assassinate ppl.

and the rs build i have is 8bard/44rs/14bd ( id say if you want to maximize flag running you could drop bard and go infiltrator and 51 rs )

Quote Originally Posted by boobaffet View Post
    im using 51ass/14bd to assassinate ppl.

and the rs build i have is 8bard/44rs/14bd ( id say if you want to maximize flag running you could drop bard and go infiltrator and 51 rs )
    I tried a 51ass build but just didnt seem to be getting a ton of frontload dmg out of it.

Any tips on Rotation?

Plane Walker

1. 51 sin.
    2. RS/51NB
    3. 51 NB
    4. 51 NB/ 51 sin

+ Reply to Thread