This is my world PvP build that can also hold its own grinding.

Now, this may be an odd build, but I'm testing it out nonetheless. I'm just having a hard time figuring out where to put some of my last points.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...dRRdGudo.0AM0L

The points in RS and MM cannot go any lower as they'll lose out on an ability if they do. That means sin is set to pretty much what I can put into it.

Now for MM tree. The lower 3 tiers are pretty much set as I need 5 points to advance further on.
I chose static shot in case I need a quick getaway. That coupled with Shadow Shift and On the Double should be able to put enough distance between me and the enemy if I need it. I feel like Static Shot is better than putting an extra point into either Increased Fire Power, Penetrating Shots, and Master Archer. Actually that one point is the only play room I have in MM.

Now for RS, I'm debating what's more important, having 30s cooldowns for my teleports, but losing a teleport in the process, or having 33s and gaining an additional teleport. If I keep Shadow Assault, that means that two of my teleports give me +15% damage for 10s, which is nice.

Tier 2 & 3 also have a bit of play room. Phantom Blow seems useful if I remember to use it. I already have 6% damage reduction from Exceptional Resilience. If I remember to use PB every 20s, I can gain another 6%, but then I'm losing out on damage I could be causing with my other attacks.

Now in tier 3, I have 2 points in Rift Barrior which could be moved to Rift Scavenger to help heal me against mobs I'm attacking. RB basically will stop 40% damage to my health, which I am able to activate 4 times if needed. However, 20% health replenished off of a killed mob is also nice.

So there's my build. Thoughts?