+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mid-Level Tanking Build

Question Mid-Level Tanking Build

Looking for some advice on a tanking build for a level ~25 rogue. Would the following build be any good?
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MpcV.xIt0uozoz.h.x

Is it too early to try tanking dungeons in my level range?

edit:URL was wrong
    Last edited by Kelfi; 05-24-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Ascendant

I used this at level 25. People told me to put MOAR POINTS into endurance, but at that level, even maxing the hitpoints I could get was only a difference of about 200 hitpoints. I found the extra damage, plus the chance to completely avoid an attack was worth the loss in hitpoints. Assasin at 0pts gives you a poison ability which helps alot more than 0pt bard does (and doesn't require rebuffing every 20 secs).

I tanked DD with this build at 24, and at 25 it became alot easier (for some reason?). Just gotta watch for the hard-hitting mobs and know where the stealthed ones are.
    Last edited by Paikis; 05-24-2011 at 08:49 PM.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

I actually find Bard/Ranger better subsouls while leveling for the 15% increase in HP. Gives you a bigger cushion in those dungeons and helps the healer.

I didn't switch to BD/Ranger until I had almost tank gear in every slot (compared to half tank gear, half dps gear).

Something like THIS
    Last edited by StrikeQ; 05-24-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

+ Reply to Thread