+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sh*t, I didn't publish my posy lol. Rougr riiftstalker/tank

Soulwalker

Default sh*t, I didn't publish my posy lol. Rougr riiftstalker/tank

I'm trying to create a tank in rouge. Riftstalker looks all good but I'm wondering it I can add any spec to defuff mobs? Bard has a few things things that can help with the group, but I would rather be able to affect the mobs I am tanking. Any advice?

Rift Disciple

due to the way that improved guardian phase and specially improved rift guard scales with the amount of pt's in RS, you really need to put 51 pt's in RS to be successful

And on top of that the RS 51pt root skill is just the best cd in the whole game tbh.. basically 3sec of godmode (immune to all dmg) saved many wipes for me with that skill

that said rift disturbance from the RS roots already is an AOE debuff on AP/SP on all target it hits as well as generating extra threat, so is a skill you want to use on cd on both single mob and multi mob tanking.

the best places to put then 15 last pts is 8BD (5quick reflexes, 1reprisal, 2strikeback) and either 7ranger or bard (personally prefer ranger for dmg reduction over a chance mobs wont hit me) (thus 5enduring, 2bolser if you go ranger, bard would go 5good health, 2street smart)
    Last edited by GummiBear; 05-24-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansanity View Post
    It was even funnier in certain other games; where a leather clad cow (heh heh) then shapeshifts into a completely unarmoured bear-tank... but no one really minded that... because it's maaaagic (whereas a mage isn't?!).

Rift Disciple

Makeup does not a tank make.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Jacque View Post
    Makeup does not a tank make.
    I see what you did there. Everyone knows that rouges are overpowdered though.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Soulwalker

thanks for the advice!

Shield of Telara

i think if you want to make a rouge tank you will probably need atleast a little foundation first. otherwise your rouge wont set up properly and will fail at tanking.

+ Reply to Thread