+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nb/rs?

Default Nb/rs?

I made a spec, but have yet to spend all the plat to train the skills. I have the plan all set out, and it should theoretically be great. But is it worth a shot?
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Telaran

I've got a NB/RS/Sin build. It's a lot of fun and feels like a strong build but I haven't run any parsers on DPS. At the very least, your build should be a good solo spec with a DPS soul and >13 points in RS.

Spend the money and try out your build. It's not that expensive and you'll probably be wanting all those skills at some point anyway.

Thanks. And It's meant for PvP stuff. I craft, which is costly, and level through Warfronts. So at 41, I normally have about 1 plat on me. lol Also, does crit or AP scale better with NB talents?
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Telaran

Definitely crit. Mainly because Fiery Spike is a good portion of NB DPS and it doesn't benefit at all from AP.

I actually haven't done any warfronts. I figured I'll move onto it when I'm bored of the PvE game but I think RS should be a great addition for any melee DPS in warfronts. The mobility should be huge.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

NB/RS is fine for people who just hit 50. Once you get the hang of pvp and get any kind of gear, you want to graduate to a more advanced spec that requires more skill, does more damage and/or has more utility.

Rift Disciple

Nb rs is the best pvp build as far as I can tell. I do not us fiery spike to dps in pvp.
    For mellee anyway.
    This build is harder to master than the fotm sin builds.
    Plus I destroy sins. There are a few ppl that have mastered this build but
    They never post it. Afraid it will get nerfed. Some one told me about it in game and been using it since 34. And yes I am 50.

Everyone does it a litte different but go 44 22 0 for spec. Pvp soul for your zero. Although some use BD. I can't post my build right now.

You will NOT do as much damage as a sin bd. So in a static group that is better.

Only two build beat me with any regularity. One is a pally spec.

Quote Originally Posted by malazan View Post
    Nb rs is the best pvp build as far as I can tell. I do not us fiery spike to dps in pvp.
    For mellee anyway.
    This build is harder to master than the fotm sin builds.
    Plus I destroy sins. There are a few ppl that have mastered this build but
    They never post it. Afraid it will get nerfed. Some one told me about it in game and been using it since 34. And yes I am 50.

Everyone does it a litte different but go 44 22 0 for spec. Pvp soul for your zero. Although some use BD. I can't post my build right now.

You will NOT do as much damage as a sin bd. So in a static group that is better.

Only two build beat me with any regularity. One is a pally spec.
    lulz.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Default interesting spec

im gonna give your spec a try...

im nto entirely sure if your putting points into the defensive side of RS or the offensive or a mix of both but I assume your going mainly offensive with the warps and planar refuge....

it certainly is a very well balanced class, range and melee capabilities, 4 immunes (5 if you go zero BD instead of Inf) a fair ammount of Dmg reduction.. It certainly won't "suck" or be "weak" at anything but at the same time it doesn't have any burst at all. lol, also it doesn't (in theory) have a pve or pvp weakness... very interesting... honestly it's probably one of the best all around builds i have seen yet.
    Xerise, Eliana, Eurydice, Rissa and December
    http://www.direman.com/everwas/index.php

I just made a post with my current build and it has tons of utility person who said requires more skill and utility.... lol
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by remilafo View Post
    im gonna give your spec a try...

im nto entirely sure if your putting points into the defensive side of RS or the offensive or a mix of both but I assume your going mainly offensive with the warps and planar refuge....

it certainly is a very well balanced class, range and melee capabilities, 4 immunes (5 if you go zero BD instead of Inf) a fair ammount of Dmg reduction.. It certainly won't "suck" or be "weak" at anything but at the same time it doesn't have any burst at all. lol, also it doesn't (in theory) have a pve or pvp weakness... very interesting... honestly it's probably one of the best all around builds i have seen yet.
    You count sidesteps as an immune in pvp? Are you serious?

+ Reply to Thread