+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PUG PvP build?

Default PUG PvP build?

Hi all,

I'm levelling my Rogue with Marks/Ranger, but I bought a second role just to melee in PvP PUG Warfronts. Can anyone suggest some fun builds? I don't need the FOTM/OP build, just a fun melee PvP one.

Thanks!

At 50 the only melee build I have had a blast with is 34 sin / 32 nightblade. Maybe you can size that down to whatever level you are. It has the burst-from-stealth of a sin, perma hard to see stealth that is, magical 20m damage of night blade and fel blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigam1 View Post
    At 50 the only melee build I have had a blast with is 34 sin / 32 nightblade. Maybe you can size that down to whatever level you are. It has the burst-from-stealth of a sin, perma hard to see stealth that is, magical 20m damage of night blade and fel blades.
    Thanks! I'll give this a go.

Any suggestions for a decent third soul to match the Sin/NB?

Shield of Telara

51sin/15inf/0rng is a fun build to play. If you don't mind losing cleanse soul from infiltrator, you can try 51sin/15bd/whatever, deadly dance is pretty awesome when combined with sin.

Deadly Dance - "Your next 3 combo point generating abilities will hit for +21% damage for each combo point." Meaning if you hit it with 5 combo points, that's an extra 105% damage for your next 3 combo generating attacks. I suggest 51sin for serpents strike at 105% extra dmg.
    Last edited by Stevoli; 05-23-2011 at 10:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread