+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about bards.

Soulwalker

Default Questions about bards.

Looked here and there and didn't find any info about bard main attributes.
    Is cadence Ap or spell power based ? And is there any other abilities than heal based on Spell power?

Quite an important point for the stuff.

Thx for any answer coming.

Soulwalker

AP, Spellpower is not used for a bard. Cadence heals for the damage it deals so any ability that increases damage will benefit it (such as the Nightblade Blazing fury which increases damage of combo generating abilities, or the current Deadly Dance which increases the damage of your next 3 combo point abilities) your coda of restoration does NOT gain bonus when something increases damage (such as Coup De Grace from nightblade which increases DAMAGE of finishers, this will not increase healing done)

Rift Disciple

Cadence is only buffed by AP, abilites and talents that increase straight dmg and non phyiscal like the person before me posted. As far as I can tell cadence is all non physical because I took the assassin talent to increase physcal dmg and saw no increase in cadence dmg. The Deadly Dance does work and doubles what ever dmg your doing. Only issue with it is ya have to get close to the target to use Deadly Strike

Rift Disciple

in short if you are mage or cleric you want to get SP/spell crit
    if you are warrior or rogue you want to get AP/phys crit

no matter what soul in those calling you are NO EXCEPTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansanity View Post
    It was even funnier in certain other games; where a leather clad cow (heh heh) then shapeshifts into a completely unarmoured bear-tank... but no one really minded that... because it's maaaagic (whereas a mage isn't?!).

Soulwalker

Okay, thx a lot for the info ;)

+ Reply to Thread