+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hows SHoE now with the nerf for bard?

Default Hows SHoE now with the nerf for bard?

SHoE = Sacred Heirloom of Eth

Hows it doing now with bards, do we have a better trinket to obtain?

Where does ShoE come from, which instance and what boss drops it, if this is the case? And can someone tell me what stats it has please?
    "Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it" - Ghandi

It used to drop from Dichrom (i think) in DSM, but they changed the way loot drops with the new LFG tool, so it might not drop from that boss specifically
    Inglorious Basterds
    Whitefall EU PvP
    Aleteh - 50 Rogue
    5/5 GSB - 2/4 RoS - 4/4 GP

no where as good as it was before, but it's still probably the best we'll get.

Thank you for the answers. Another if I may, what is DSM?
    "Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it" - Ghandi

Deepstrike mines

Champion

My shoes are comfy!

But for seriousness:

Will drop from dichrom and plutonus in DSM.

It has no stats but give a chance when healing to proc a 700ish heal I beleive it was on upto 3 party members near the target of the heal.

As for the changes not sure how big/little it is, but its either this or the totem thats same thing but only 1 person with possibly a better proc rate.
    Last edited by Dasorine; 05-22-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks again. I am a Bard and have the Vine as one of my greater essences. I am looking for another item that will enhance my heals.
    Now I can look forward to rolling on this drop.. very excited to know this item is in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Josaline View Post
    Thanks again. I am a Bard and have the Vine as one of my greater essences. I am looking for another item that will enhance my heals.
    Now I can look forward to rolling on this drop.. very excited to know this item is in the game
    Frozen tear or the green 42 heal essence will stack with the vine essence, then for trinkets there is the spirit wolf totem and SHoE

(Gear)

Spirit wolf, before someone asks, comes from Kings Breach. Used to come off suleng as a blue, so it might still be there, but haven`t had it drop lately.

Also, two (or three!) ShoE`s with a justicar tank, justicar dps and a bard can literally solo heal through any instance as they dps and burn. That thread saying bards can solo heal? Technically if you can gear to this level, they can!

Rift Disciple

For support, cannot see any trinket being better than shoe, it parses 5-10% of my healing when i heal on my chloro mage, % going down in extremely healing intensive fights, last boss in eAP i solo healed it with 1753 hps and shoe was 4.81% of that for 84 hps, i cannot imagine any other piece of gear even comming close to that.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2...schlorocon.png

Koe

I used it a few times after 1.2 and the nerf hit ALL of our heals. The proc rate is so low now, I use SWT all the time. It's still viable for chloro/cleric because of increased rate on ST heals, but all we have is AoE.

SWT > SHoE for Bard
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

I still dont have SWT to compare, but SHE still procing, just less than b4.

gonna spend some time testing as soon as i got the swt
    Barda - Rogue - Seastone

Shadowlander

SWT is so much better for Bard then Shoe now after 1.2 is not even funny. I just finished up a Raid Rift in IPP and though the entire 6 phases Shoe did not proc one time.

like it was said before Shoe<SWT

I use SWT for my raids and it usually procs for about 4-6% of my heals. The Crystal Vine does about 3% and the Frozen Deep One Tear does about 1-3% of my HPS.

Anyone have figures similar to this or anything better than this?

And I used the LFG tool like a week ago and the other healing trinket dropped from Dichrom guy (who also drops the Old Thieve's Tools trinket).

But back to my question, anyone producing better figures than mine listed above with the same or different items?
    <Retired>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast