+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rank 3 PVP MM build - PLEASE HELP!

Soulwalker

Default Rank 3 PVP MM build - PLEASE HELP!

Hey guys I just hit rank 3 for pvp and now looking for a really good build based off the MM Tree. From the recent changes with 1.2 this seems to be the best build in PVP. Would someone mind helping me with spec, skill rotation, and macros?

Cheers

Others may disagree, but for solo play I like....

38MM18SIN10INF

The spec offers -

Good burst with mobile damage, solid bleeds, and some life saving tools.

I don't enjoy Eradicate spamming, which is fotm right now. I'm not critizing it's value in anyway, but it isn't something I want to get used to given the likely future nerf.

Shadowlander

I didn't read the original post closely enough to reply intelligently.
    Last edited by Veracity; 05-21-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: See text

My other car is a car

Champion

There aren't a whole lot of options. You need at least 38 mm and 17 sin for starters and the other 11 with depend on if you want abilities like eradicate, cloudy poison, more damage, etc. Choose whatever best fits your competition: eradicate/cloudy poison if you're against mostly casters and more damage if you're mainly up against rogues and tanks. Eradicate is pretty invaluable against certain clerics whether it's balanced or not.

Soulwalker

Can you please link the build

44 MM / 22 Sin / 0 Inf or 0 Sab is one of the common "FoTM" MM ranged specs.

As much as it's totally viable playing without eradicate, it's stupid not to take it.
    0 point souls can be changed on the fly, pvp "trinket" from Inf? or aoe slow from Sab? Your choice!

Personally i'm running a 44 MM / 21 Sin / 1 Sab. AoE slow + 3% dex.
    And I actually miss being able to go deep NB for my "Oh sh|t" button, ranged snare and other goodies, but as I said, playing without eradicate is just stupid.

At the point where they nerf the MM tree along with eradicate to a tremendous disgrace, it's time to (A) Cancel my sub or (B) Change back to MM/NB/Inf spec.

As for macros, there's not much that needs to be macro'ed.
    Bull's Eye doesn't work with macros as I read from the forums and I guess a simple macro for Rapid Fire Shot and Hasted Shot into one finisher spam button to save space is all you need unless you're going ape**** with mouse-over macros.

Rotation in pvp? Pvp is like alot of ***** running around fragging instead of doing objectives. So it's highly changing and don't think you'll be standing untouched for long.
    After a while the side you're fighting will mark you with that little nice "1" or "2" above your head, because left alone, you will wreck havoc, but as rogues are squishy as fwck, they will mark you :P

Keep strafe and rapid fire shot on cooldown.
    Improved Hit and Run, Empowered Shot x3 (Or x2 + 1x swift shot) Deadeye Shot untill your HnR runs out. Bull's Eye comes in handy with your burst within this time frame.

Oh and do it again with Quick Reload if you haven't been zerged down yet ^^

and incase you find one of those cast time healers, click your deaden button to force him/her to use instant spells and maybe, just maybe your side gets to kill something!

Unless you skipped breakfast today and smoked your socks (Not clean ones!) there's really NO chance to go wrong speccing 44 MM / 2x Sin / Inf/Sab.
    I'm sure there's plenty of threads directly linking those kind of builds, so stop being lazy!

I.e the Sharpshooter talents, 3% in total to hit will not give you a damage boost in pvp for the record, now that leaves you with a grand total of 48 points left in total within the MM tree to choose from!
    "The universe is a machine where you have been placed, and like a machine the outcome can be known. Every battle has already been won or lost. All that is left is for you to choose your side."

+ Reply to Thread