+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does this exist?

Soulwalker

Default Does this exist?

A blue dots similar write-up for rogues? Consisting of builds, reasoning, calculations, gear choices, runes, source machines (lesser /greater essences), consumables (tablets, potions/flasks, food).

no, but there are plenty of builds as well as AP vs crit comparisons on the forums. but in a game where 90% of your dps comes from your weapon, it really does not matter what you do. with no other gear changes my dps went up a whopping 400 just by getting a relic dagger, in wow, weapons were a very minor upgrade to your dps, gearscore meant everything... no idea why it is different in this game.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Plane Touched

The closest the Rogues have to Bluedot or Ciderhelm is the Unstable Guild's website, which has some guides on raiding builds and crit-emphasis BiS gear (albeit from 1.1).

Unstable

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    no, but there are plenty of builds as well as AP vs crit comparisons on the forums. but in a game where 90% of your dps comes from your weapon, it really does not matter what you do. with no other gear changes my dps went up a whopping 400 just by getting a relic dagger, in wow, weapons were a very minor upgrade to your dps, gearscore meant everything... no idea why it is different in this game.
    i actually like this set up better than in wow. it makes people a little less gear crazy because a piece of gear doesnt mean a 50 dps increase automatically. weapone should make the biggest diff.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    because the games new and stat inflation isn't present.

Give it a year and maybe an expansion and we'll get there but for the moment gear isn't giving us 1000 stats per piece.

+ Reply to Thread