+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was eradicate changed?

General of Telara

Default Was eradicate changed?

Hey guys, I just got back from vacation. I did some WF and realized I was unsuccessful trying to eradicate some buffs such as the justiclar buffs. I also noticed that eradicate did not always remove buffs. Not sure if this was the case all along or the ability was modified when I was away. Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by xzaar View Post
    Hey guys, I just got back from vacation. I did some WF and realized I was unsuccessful trying to eradicate some buffs such as the justiclar buffs. I also noticed that eradicate did not always remove buffs. Not sure if this was the case all along or the ability was modified when I was away. Thanks for the information.
    It was always a "chance to remove" buffs, so it wasn't 100% gauranteed, but if they've ninja nerfed it... That should prove entertaining this weekend.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

I hope so.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Ignore FTW: Corebot, Auchter, Nevermore, Jayim, Repulse, Sawdomite and the list keeps growing.... Best part is, they keep on replying to me! LOL!
    I wonder if I'm on that list...

Either way, I could care less. 44MM has terrible dps.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I wonder if I'm on that list...

Either way, I could care less. 44MM has terrible dps.
    Nah, I haven't really had alot of back and forth interaction with you on the boards, nor have I seen you post anything worth ignoring you for. I generally only ignore people who are essentially fantatics who are incapable of having an intelligent discussion about something with someone they don't agree with. That, and blantant trolls.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

General of Telara

I did some testing with a justiclar earlier. I was not able to remove his class defining buffs such as doctrines and his mien. This might be the case with chloro as well. I can still remove HoTs, and other buffs such as the warlock's dmg reducing buff. This was a much needed fix.

Soulwalker

if they have corrected this. Chloros were screwed losing LV (ie class mechanic) along with other souls.

Unless other purges can still remove those buffs that isn't a nerf to eradicate.

unchanged in pve, prob nerfed in pvp tho cause of whiners

i dont care so long as in pve i can debuff, only reason i have a 44mm spec tbh.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Plane Touched

Glad to see this was changed. Hopefully they fixed it so it isn't removing serums as well. It gets really annoying seeing those get stripped off.
    Einziger - Dayblind
    Rank 6 Rogue
    <level>

Plane Touched

I haven't been able to purge Cavalier at all (And quite a few buffs that warriors get)

But LGV still gets chewed up... I even think it's number 1 priority at the amount of Eradicates I need to get it off when they are fully buffed + HoTed + Bard buffed...

Rift Disciple

Those weren't removable at any point in time. So nothing has been changed.

The whining on the forums re: justi buffs being purged was uninformed whine. We can purge life giving veil though.

(Gear)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

I had someone Eradicate me and remove Guardian Phase today. I don't think its fixed.

Soulwalker

I had scatter the shadows purged "Immune to all Harmful Effects"

lol...

+ Reply to Thread