+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15 points after 51 SIN?

Default 15 points after 51 SIN?

Played Mobility rogue RS/SIN for my stealth build and enjoy the toughness of how hard it is to get away or kite me. Decided to try out the 51point SIN build. Gear is still meh, have 26.5dps daggers and a bit of the p2 gear so still weak.

Here's the build.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...V0xchq0Mkz.V0o

My thoughts:
    BD - assume that Final Blow is still the finisher so took dodge instead of Blade Finesse
    - Main reason for BD is to get the sprint?

MM - 2 points so that I could get Swift Shot and Hasted Shot to help prevent getting kited

Toughest aspect of a 51 SIN so far is the ability for separation and no affective means of closing distance. Imagine once I get some higher ranked gear and the big hits improve that will not be as much of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollen View Post
    Played Mobility rogue RS/SIN for my stealth build and enjoy the toughness of how hard it is to get away or kite me. Decided to try out the 51point SIN build. Gear is still meh, have 26.5dps daggers and a bit of the p2 gear so still weak.

Here's the build.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...V0xchq0Mkz.V0o

My thoughts:
    BD - assume that Final Blow is still the finisher so took dodge instead of Blade Finesse
    - Main reason for BD is to get the sprint?

MM - 2 points so that I could get Swift Shot and Hasted Shot to help prevent getting kited

Toughest aspect of a 51 SIN so far is the ability for separation and no affective means of closing distance. Imagine once I get some higher ranked gear and the big hits improve that will not be as much of an issue.
    bd is for deadly dance, deadly dance to an assassinate/backstab/ss combo = dead person in pvp, and you can easily do it to someone else after using deadly strike on current target.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

I fail at linking builds...

So there aren't 2 extra points to put in MM. Therefore it is most likely this build...

Assassin (51) / Bladedancer (15) / Infiltrator (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mollen View Post
    I fail at linking builds...

So there aren't 2 extra points to put in MM. Therefore it is most likely this build...

Assassin (51) / Bladedancer (15) / Infiltrator (0)
    blade finesse is free dmg, you will be using deadly strike... you can still put 3 points in the dodge talent and 5/5 blade finesse, you have wasted talents there...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+ Reply to Thread