+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Soon to be Nerfed Build: The Chargeless Sab (Video, Build, Guide) (updated til nerf)

Default Soon to be Nerfed Build: The Chargeless Sab (Video, Build, Guide) (updated til nerf)

Build @38 Earliest viable for build

Planars, I am currently using 2 HoT Planars.

http://rift.zam.com/en/item/F9C0C8EC...xtraplanar-Gem

http://rift.zam.com/en/item/EBAD9DC4...ging-Faesource

This is what heals for only 6 pts in Bard. As I level I may try shield procs, but atm this is designed around WF levelings / securing objectives. It shreds invasions too. This healing doesnt appear to be reflected on scoreboards.

Macros: None atm, I should have a bomb one but in interest of making videos I opted to go macro less.

I think the key abilities are pretty obvious here.

Rift Guard

Charge / Heal = Cadence

Range = Cadence / Bombs

Finisher = Rift Guard / guarded steel You have have others but as I level I plan to put Rift Scavenger and rework for boosted recovery so not consuming charges is becomes even better.

And IDK what else look at cast bar, no macros. Enjoy.

Chargless Sab. v 1.2 - Cant Touch This, WHOOMP - Video

(8)
    Last edited by McWaffle; 05-19-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

In your signature...

Which one is you?
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

I am just...curious.

Are you being serious here or you just pulling everyonce leg to see how much attention you can get on yourself? ;)

Because if you're serious...Im at a loss for words

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gundrik View Post
    I am just...curious.

Are you being serious here or you just pulling everyonce leg to see how much attention you can get on yourself? ;)

Because if you're serious...Im at a loss for words
    I've wondered that myself actually. I'm pretty sure it's just some really committed trolling, but there's that seed of doubt that he might just be serious! I don't know. Either way, I'm just going to enjoy the ride. McWaffle, whatever it is you're up to, you sure make the boards a more interesting place!

Plane Walker

right.....
    Looking for a mature, casual guild focused on having fun?
    Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

Shadowlander

stop spamming the forum with another thread with the same crap, thanks.

Soulwalker

Default Idiot

Mcwaffle I guess your first thread didn't work so you had to try again. You have proven how hardcore this build is with the lack of dps, healing and general uselessness. Keep up the good work, im sure your teammates were very happy with your contributions. Please go roll a toon in the hello kitty mmorpg and stop posting please.

Rift Disciple

I find most of this stuff awesome/hilarious. Furthermore given the amount of trolling people put out in other peoples' posts the amount of hate directed his way is without merit. We've got plenty of people posting misinformation, flaming, spewing general ignorance and so on in -other- peoples' posts and threads.

I honestly question what kind of satisfaction people get from flaming a guy who's making a target of himself on purpose. If he's out troll to anyone, its y'all specifically and he has won.

too bad the forumn doesnt have an ignore selection to clear up junk threads that a user has to see...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Irria View Post
    Mcwaffle I guess your first thread didn't work so you had to try again. You have proven how hardcore this build is with the lack of dps, healing and general uselessness. Keep up the good work, im sure your teammates were very happy with your contributions. Please go roll a toon in the hello kitty mmorpg and stop posting please.
    omg he must be a baddie cuz he didnt top the charts in dps? did you even watch the video? their team didnt even wanna come close to his flag carrier due to simply using land mines, booby trap and barbed trap, which WON THE GAME.

you ppl are so misguided when it comes to pvp skill.... sure he didnt top any charts with damage or healing, what he did was be such a distraction and a nuisance to the other team, they fell apart, sure its pugs, but heals in pugs still wins games, and he ****ed up the whole other team they couldnt do **** but worry about him, and THAT is what i consider to be pvp skill, make yourself useful in anyway that helps WIN THE DAMN GAME, **** your damage total, and healing total, if you help win, thats what matters, 600 prestige vs 200... have fun takin 3x as long to get to P6, but dont worry you did over 150k Damage!! (ina 400 - 1000 point loss in Codes... or a 0 - 3 whitefall)
    Last edited by 420MySTiC; 05-20-2011 at 03:47 AM.

RIFT Guide Writer

omg, mcwaffle has a fan.

I will have to try this and pick up some essences way to think outside the box dude. you've totally outsmarted what they intended for rogues. I will try it out,

Plane Touched

i've been doing this in blackgarden for a long time against melee heavy teams to defend our carrier. it's pretty effective but if u encounter a premade, they'll just get a pyro to melt ur face in 2 shots. a stormcaller is even more effective as he can aoe the crap out of everyone be it defensive or offensive.

Telaran

Default previous videos aside...

and my "you're baddie" posts aside...McWaffles, well done sir. this looks fun. First vid you've given us that shows some skill and thought. Well played, this build would be crazy aggravating if you could hide from the pyros/sc's out there.

Quote Originally Posted by 420MySTiC View Post
    omg he must be a baddie cuz he didnt top the charts in dps? did you even watch the video? their team didnt even wanna come close to his flag carrier due to simply using land mines, booby trap and barbed trap, which WON THE GAME.

you ppl are so misguided when it comes to pvp skill.... sure he didnt top any charts with damage or healing, what he did was be such a distraction and a nuisance to the other team, they fell apart, sure its pugs, but heals in pugs still wins games, and he ****ed up the whole other team they couldnt do **** but worry about him, and THAT is what i consider to be pvp skill, make yourself useful in anyway that helps WIN THE DAMN GAME, **** your damage total, and healing total, if you help win, thats what matters, 600 prestige vs 200... have fun takin 3x as long to get to P6, but dont worry you did over 150k Damage!! (ina 400 - 1000 point loss in Codes... or a 0 - 3 whitefall)
    Thanks, and believe it or not, I did top DPS - My traps dont record damg and my epic planar heals arnt recorded in game.

http://i.imgur.com/upE2a.jpg

Considering damage was a last priority, I was very pleased. There is a lot more there.

And Mystic let the bads be bad, Longer til the nerf hits.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast