+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for info on a NB PvP spec.

Default Looking for info on a NB PvP spec.

Been looking, but havent seen alot.. looks for a few specs and some good macros.

Soulwalker

It really depends on what you are looking for in the build. NB works good in so many specs. If perma stealth is your thing (and you are going for straight up NB), I would say 44 NB 22 Assassin. Pretty solid solo with all of the NB immunity CDs for warfronts when you need to finish a target before you bite it. 51 NB 15 Inf is fairly popular but my opinion is that the 7 points can be better placed in secondary souls. I have seen 38-44NB 22-28 RS builds for added mobility/surviviaility for kiters. My personal favorite is more of a marksman type spec, but it is 32NB 15Inf 19MM. A few macros I use on a melee focused build would be:

NB Anytime Macro
    #show Dusk Strke
    cast Dusk Strike
    cast Twilight Force
    cast Primal Strike
    cast Fiery Spike

*you can macro in Ebon Fury ahead of Dusk Srike if you prefer, but I like to save mine for the right situation, but this will work with or without it. If you are worried about snare immunity, drop TF out.*

NB Finisher
    #show Blazing Strike
    cast Blazing Strike
    cast Flame Thrust

*you can macro Scourge of Darkness before BS if you want, but once again, situational.*

SOD/DTD Macro
    #show Dusk to Dawn
    cast Scourge of Darkness
    cast Dusk to Dawn
    cast Blazing Strike
    cast Flame Thrust

*use at 5cp which (if target not immune) channel a DTD back to 5 more cp then finisher. Just have to be careful not to double tap the button to cancel your DTD. Pretty nice burst if you open with Dark Malady>Dusk Strike>Primal Strike(5cp)*

thanks for the info! I've heard a little about the 44 NB build..could you link me a spec? Fairly new with the NB.
    Shonuff - Harrow - Defiant

+ Reply to Thread