+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improved Annihilation Bomb and Sabo AoE in General

Ascendant

Default Improved Annihilation Bomb and Sabo AoE in General

Is improved annihilation bomb bugged at the moment? The tooltip says it can detonate spike charges and spread the damage to two more targets, but when I load a target up with spikes and hit annihilation, I keep my CPs on the target and can hit Detonate immediately after.

Tengentially related: Is there a generally-accepted best way to go about AoE as a sabo? My current thought is to pre-load spikes on the largest target available, then Annihilation->Frag->Time->Chemical->Shrapnel rotation; but I'm on the fence as to whether Time/Frag Bomb is worth the GCD cost.

1) it works. the charges are detonated but combo points are not consumed.

2) aoe rotation for 3 targets is 5spike annihilation detonate then 5shrap det repeat
    for more than 3 targets it's just 5shrap det repeat. you might open w/ the spike annihilation on 4 targets though, 3 spikes probably beat 4 shrapnels.

i haven't found frag or time or chemical to be dps increases, lol. just spam shrapnel charge and detonate.
    Last edited by Reamerer; 05-19-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Ascendant

Wow, so I guess all the bombs really are that useless then. A shame that Sabo has so many interesting abilities, and in the end only three or four of them matter.

So I'm under the impression that Annihilation Bomb consumes your spikes and puts the spike effect on the targets, and Detonate is just for raw detonate/high explosives damage to use up your CPs but doesn't have any actual charges to consume?

exactly that.

+ Reply to Thread