+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogs are not in a bad place

Default Rogs are not in a bad place

Rogs are a class that can pick and chose their fights while hidden and can vanish out of combat if their getting whooped. You can't expect to be able to win quality 1v1's with those abilities. Rogs are a coward class and they are right where they should be.

Grats trion for being one of the few that get that class right.

Quote Originally Posted by puntie View Post
    Rogs are a class that can pick and chose their fights while hidden and can vanish out of combat if their getting whooped. You can't expect to be able to win quality 1v1's with those abilities. Rogs are a coward class and they are right where they should be.

um... stealth based rogues are winning quality 1v1s though. And are actually a hard counter atm to almost any mage calling spec at high levels. I still think it might be kwl some of the stealth features need to be changed so it is still an integral part of the rogue matchup but requires more skill of use to set up correctly and is fairly detectable if not in shadows/out of los.
    Last edited by Inixia; 05-19-2011 at 11:21 AM.

I assume rogs are some sort of meat product.

Rift Disciple

Default QQ another stealth thread

i dont get it. everday i log onto the forums while im at work and they are clustered with "rogues stealth is sooo overpowered!!!" threads

are ppl playing the same game as me? rogues suck *** unless they are really geared or are marksman.

my r5 mage laughs at rogues every day. even most marksman
    my r2 in full epics doesnt do that well with steath builds. going to have to wait till higher rank and see the difference. as MM he does very well. (i've try'd 30+ stealth specs, none working very well. also i find my stealth openers crap) a good example is assassinate or jagged strike hitting like a wet noodle compared to other classes equally geared. it should be the hardest hitting thing an assassinate rogue has. compared to other classes hard hitting abilities it is pathetic even after 1.2... i know my rogue has low end epic weapons and am hoping it will scale ok.

i think low geared newbs are getting stun locked and nuked by geared rogues and then come on here and QQ like little freaking babies. because they dont know how to "break free" and defensive cool down" and they have crap gear or bad soul combination

PS rogues who have cool downs up and the jump on you, should be able to 1v1 mages or clerics no problem. bleeding out warriors should be viable too. the way it is now afaik they still have issues against equally geared clerics. even when they are speced night blade.

General of Telara I Fear Kittens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fizbini View Post
    i dont get it. everday i log onto the forums while im at work and they are clustered with "rogues stealth is sooo overpowered!!!" threads
    shhhhhh! this is interesting oh and btw we apparently ain't talking about rogues we are talking about ROGS!!!

(they must be secret government or millitary officier or spy or something)

/popcorn!
    Last edited by I Fear Kittens; 05-19-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall piss you off." Norse Proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    When it's ready...... You wouldn't want it released before it was ready, right? And you wouldn't want us to hold it back after it was ready, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollolololol View Post
    I am honored to have made your /ignore list

Rogs are a coward class and they are right where they should be.
    Surprise and burst win fights. Having an effective strategy and the tools to carry it out does not make one a coward.

rogs.

That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Pipra View Post
    Surprise and burst win fights. Having an effective strategy and the tools to carry it out does not make one a coward.

cluck

cluck

cluck

Sez

Pro Tip: Troll bait is often laced with improper spelling of names/classes.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Pro Tip: Troll bait is often laced with improper spelling of names/classes.

Shhhh

No pro tips for free.
    Last edited by puntie; 05-19-2011 at 12:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread