+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Tank Gear choices as a fresh 50.

Default Rogue Tank Gear choices as a fresh 50.

So i wanted to see if there were some recommendations right off the bat at 50, for crafting choices as well as priority on the craftable epics and even with our low itemization in dungeons which have drops that are suitable for tier 1 progression tanking etc.

Is there a thread about this somewhere that one could scour for more information, one big thing is that epic tanking mace that weaponsmiths can make (forget the name of it) what compliments it?

Thanks in advance!
    Guild Leader of Unholy - Defiant Regulos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozza
    Anyone who has worked in customer service knows that customers will always complain about something. Trion could give out kittens to everyone and you'd still get people saying "Where's my puppy Trion? In fact, you should have given me a puppy two weeks ago. Don't you realize that most of your customers are puppy-lovers and not kitten-lovers? If you don't give us puppies right away, you're going to lose EVEN MORE subs."

Possibly followed by someone else saying "Trion never advertised this as a puppy-centric game, 80% of players want kittens, get over it."

Soulwalker

I started tanking the hour i turned 50 with blues. steeled leather brigandine are 15tough legs, theirs a 25tough blue CP and think i had 13 tough boots from reg AP or somthing

Plane Touched

theres plenty of itemization now. crafted chest with a rune on it for toughness is plenty to get you started. Theres drops in every dungeon from regular AP/CC up to T1-2 and onwards

i gotcha, thanks for the replies.

I have the crafted mace and chest now, and the 100 hit its just time now. ;) much appreciated.
    Guild Leader of Unholy - Defiant Regulos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozza
    Anyone who has worked in customer service knows that customers will always complain about something. Trion could give out kittens to everyone and you'd still get people saying "Where's my puppy Trion? In fact, you should have given me a puppy two weeks ago. Don't you realize that most of your customers are puppy-lovers and not kitten-lovers? If you don't give us puppies right away, you're going to lose EVEN MORE subs."

Possibly followed by someone else saying "Trion never advertised this as a puppy-centric game, 80% of players want kittens, get over it."

+ Reply to Thread