+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: holy crap they need to nerf MM

Default holy crap they need to nerf MM

It's just garbage, I either get silenced and insta die.. or I just insta die.. there is just no end with MM

My mage has 0% chance against them.. full pvp geared out or not. This is rediculous.

Nerf the crap out of this garbage. Makes people not even wanna touch a WF, all you see is rogue rogue rogue rogue. Played a whitefall the other day.. top dps'rs were all rogues over 400k damage LOL wtf?

Playing ANYTHING with Gebrile/Tenecabo/Cabotene in the name.
    "Rogues were put in PvP for wars who need a bloodthirsty proc while killing a caster." - Lyanna
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pil16WPliWo 1.4 chlor dom video I made.. couple others in there too. Another video in the making coming soon!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gebrile View Post
    It's just garbage, I either get silenced and insta die.. or I just insta die.. there is just no end with MM

My mage has 0% chance against them.. full pvp geared out or not. This is rediculous.

Nerf the crap out of this garbage. Makes people not even wanna touch a WF, all you see is rogue rogue rogue rogue. Played a whitefall the other day.. top dps'rs were all rogues over 400k damage LOL wtf?
    Nice troll post. Marksman is not overpowered at all. In fact, rogue is probably the MOST balanced class.
    Looking for a mature, casual guild focused on having fun?
    Ravens of Memory
    Guardians on Shatterbone

ZLE
    Soulwalker

Mage complaining about insta -die?

7/10 just cuz of the lower number of your posts and for the boldness of your insta-die point.

Telaran

I play a rogue myself, but I have to agree somewhat to the burstiness of MM. It isn't as bad as pyro used to be, but it's probably a bit over the top. Once the CD's are gone though the MM isn't a big threat for the next 3 minutes. Still decent damage, but not bursty enough to solo kill most of the time.

Please don't nerf though. MM is just about perfect for PvE encounters IMO

Rift Disciple

most of the time if i cant manage to silence a mage, i will die in 2-3 hits. SC is like just the old pyro cept it can move around and we have a chance to silence them provided we dont die in <5 hits.

And its a KNOWN fact that trion favors mage.

Rift Disciple

Poor troll. No one instadies to a rogue, we have to build combo points on the target first, unlike mages for their big hits.

too bad mages cant kite even with blink cause your ranger >

"Rogues were put in PvP for wars who need a bloodthirsty proc while killing a caster." - Lyanna
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pil16WPliWo 1.4 chlor dom video I made.. couple others in there too. Another video in the making coming soon!

Rift Disciple

too bad mages cant kite even with blink cause your ranger >
    You were trumped with the comment about needing to build combo points... Which you do not need to do... Now kindly move on.

Bad player is bad !

"Eradicating your buffs since May 11th 2011"

Shadowlander

you were garbage in daoc, glad to see it hasn't changed, rofl.
    Last edited by tscanlon; 05-19-2011 at 03:15 AM.

Rift Disciple

rofl

welcome to rogue forum, no we are not a new class weve been here since release

Quote Originally Posted by tscanlon View Post
    you were garbage in daoc, glad to see it hasn't changed, rofl.

I sure as hell don't even know who you are. Glad someone seems to remmeber me from a whole different game. That's what I love to see. Remember me, fear me.

Shadowlander

I sure as hell don't even know who you are. Glad someone seems to remmeber me from a whole different game. That's what I love to see. Remember me, fear me.
    whatever helps you sleep at night, maybe you should get off a caster and roll a rogue, because otd is the closest thing youll get to a 90 second charge so that way you can be just as pro at wilsoning as you were on the valk, lul. think devon, bud.

hey geb.

come play with me and guellor :>

we die to marksman all the time as well, far more than pyros

maybe now you will see the problem my spiritmaster had against every eldritch cabalist or sorcerer i went against with the range thing :>>
    the rogue community in general --
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

Banned

Bad players need to realise QQ threads like this are merely placing a large target over their heads saying 'I'm bad - shoot me'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast