+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ROGUE DPS 1000 (Help)

Shadowlander

Default ROGUE DPS 1000 (Help)

Looking for a few rogues builds. I been playing around with the new 1.2 patch and I can get ranger around 800-900DPS on Green scale and Iím curious if thatís a good range to be in? I canít seem to bring it over that unless u spam AOES in experts
    I would like some opinions on other builds and a good Melee DPS build for raids. Iím looking for a better range build thatís going to hit over 1k and a good DPS build to do the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You're only doing 800-900 on GS himself?

There is a little bit of downtime on that fight but even still with t3-appropriate gear (not full t3 but just enough to start it) you should be doing more than that.

Shadowlander

Try ranged Sab. If you have decent gear, 1000 dps should be easily attainable. It's one of the simplest rotations out there - great for keeping an eye on things other than your keys.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...xGx0V0AudR.V0b

Pet loss is good sacrifice to gain Improved Hit and Run, Strafe and pedestal.

As far as melee goes, try this...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Absoohb.VhxM0o
    Dream for 1.3:
    *Crafters Rejoice - We've reduced all deposits when listing your wares on the Auctioneer by 75%. This only applies to player made items.
    *Quest Journal: Increased in size from 25 to 50. Also, guild quests, world event quests and crafting quests no longer contribute to your quest count. No more pesky messages!
    *New Portal System: All death platforms can now be used as portals. Each platform has a short quest that must be completed to unlock it's potential. Travel expenses have been reduced and now cost by the distance traveled and not the distance from your home city.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbit View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...xGx0V0AudR.V0b

Pet loss is good sacrifice to gain Improved Hit and Run, Strafe and pedestal.

As far as melee goes, try this...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Absoohb.VhxM0o
    are you a troll? i hope so, even so i still failed and took the bait.

first off your first build is fail, 21 ranger does not even give you a lvl 50 pet, you need 22 for the wolf and that doesnt even count all the other glaring problems of your build (like where is the dps?) fyi 17sin is the highest dps boost of any secondary soul in the game period due to the 20% bonus to crit hits, any ranged build without this is losing dps (which is why 51pt builds suck at ranged dps).

second off, why go 31 in bd and not take dancing steel or double coup? this build simply spells fail, tho i can see it working somewhat.... at least a lot better than the first one.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Specô
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Its not a pet build, it's a MM build designed for sustained DPS while raiding. Only reason for 21 Ranger is Rain of Arrows. One point for Greater Dire Wolf is useless as the pet gets squashed in 15 seconds. Oh for the newblet more from Blazing Fury and Coupe De Grace than they do from having 7 points of melee only ability in the Assassin tree.

Melee build - Dancing Steel is useless with one exception, AE fights!!! In a raid with a bard and warlord you lose dps by just clicking that button. Ebon Fury is more valuable than Double Coup.

Your obviously the newblet troll so go away. He asked about Greenscale. I answered. Simple.
    Dream for 1.3:
    *Crafters Rejoice - We've reduced all deposits when listing your wares on the Auctioneer by 75%. This only applies to player made items.
    *Quest Journal: Increased in size from 25 to 50. Also, guild quests, world event quests and crafting quests no longer contribute to your quest count. No more pesky messages!
    *New Portal System: All death platforms can now be used as portals. Each platform has a short quest that must be completed to unlock it's potential. Travel expenses have been reduced and now cost by the distance traveled and not the distance from your home city.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak297 View Post
    Looking for a few rogues builds. I been playing around with the new 1.2 patch and I can get ranger around 800-900DPS on Green scale and Iím curious if thatís a good range to be in? I canít seem to bring it over that unless u spam AOES in experts
    I would like some opinions on other builds and a good Melee DPS build for raids. Iím looking for a better range build thatís going to hit over 1k and a good DPS build to do the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    I hover around 800, but I'm curious how you're reaching 900 single target. You're using Rng/MM/Sin right? Am I doing something wrong or are you counting your pet into you dps? With pet I think I'm around 900ish.

+ Reply to Thread