+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nightblade skills cooldown bugged in warfront or working as intended?

Plane Touched

Default nightblade skills cooldown bugged in warfront or working as intended?

fellow rogues, i recently make a nightblade build and i have a pretty nasty issue in warfronts.

When i finish a warfront with any of the following skills on cooldown, they are STILL ON COOLDOWN when i enter again even if more than 10 minutes pass.

blackout
    twilight transcedence
    twilight shelter
    break free

is it normal that warfront keep their own cooldown count of these skills or is it a new bug? somehow i don't remember having break free on c/d upon fresh entry before

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by 1sind1 View Post
    fellow rogues, i recently make a nightblade build and i have a pretty nasty issue in warfronts.

When i finish a warfront with any of the following skills on cooldown, they are STILL ON COOLDOWN when i enter again even if more than 10 minutes pass.

blackout
    twilight transcedence
    twilight shelter
    break free

is it normal that warfront keep their own cooldown count of these skills or is it a new bug? somehow i don't remember having break free on c/d upon fresh entry before
    Are they really on cooldown or are the buttons just showing cooldown?

The reason I ask is because I notice that often my timered abilities fail to update the button after warfronts (still shows greyed out with a partial timer) but if I press the button to use them, they are actually up.

So basically, it could just be a display issue.

+ Reply to Thread