+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question re: Healing Debuffs

Telaran

Default Question re: Healing Debuffs

My question is does the healing debuff for the Dire Wolf in the Ranger tree last after the pet has died?

Reason:

As I get closer to lvl 50 I've been looking at various specs, and one thing I hear a lot is that new rank 50s can expect a very hard time from geared up players.

So my thoughts are that I need a spec that can be useful straight away and the Ranger healing debuff from the Dire Wolf seems like a good one. Being able to reduce healing on the target by 50% would help my team much more than whatever DPS I can initially provide.

I'm not sure what things are like at lvl cap, but I can imagine pets not lasting long. I guess I'd keep him on passive so that he wasn't running around like a maniac, set him on a suitable enemy to apply the debuff and then go back to passive to bring him to me and keep him alive.

What do you think? A good way of being useful to my team while I work towards better gear? Or have I overlooked a vital and obvious downside?!

Number 1 its 30% healing debuff Number two and this is the worst part...The talent is broken and does nothing.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by pretty fiendish View Post
    My question is does the healing debuff for the Dire Wolf in the Ranger tree last after the pet has died?

Reason:

As I get closer to lvl 50 I've been looking at various specs, and one thing I hear a lot is that new rank 50s can expect a very hard time from geared up players.

So my thoughts are that I need a spec that can be useful straight away and the Ranger healing debuff from the Dire Wolf seems like a good one. Being able to reduce healing on the target by 50% would help my team much more than whatever DPS I can initially provide.

I'm not sure what things are like at lvl cap, but I can imagine pets not lasting long. I guess I'd keep him on passive so that he wasn't running around like a maniac, set him on a suitable enemy to apply the debuff and then go back to passive to bring him to me and keep him alive.

What do you think? A good way of being useful to my team while I work towards better gear? Or have I overlooked a vital and obvious downside?!

forget the ranger tree all together if u want to help go 32 nb and get fell blades. if you want to help even more go 44 marksman and strip every buff on every caster near you. thanks. gg

+ Reply to Thread