+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Blade build

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Blade build

Hey Guys

ok at the moment im following a guide and building as my main soul tree marksmen/ranger/sab and i love it, such a great build and makes farming easy

but for a secondary tree im after something that makes good use of my daggers

So if anyone could suggest a good soul setup for a dagger build that will do as much damage as my current build and destroy pve that would be great

I want a build thats got good surivivability and fast, painful damage

oh and please guys, if you could post me a visual link of how the talent points should be spent at around level 20. thats my level now, please no posts with level 60 and all points spent, it just confuses me on were to put the points as i level
    Last edited by nankura; 05-18-2011 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nankura View Post
    Hey Guys

ok at the moment im following a guide and building as my main soul tree marksmen/ranger/sab and i love it, such a great build and makes farming easy

but for a secondary tree im after something that makes good use of my daggers

So if anyone could suggest a good soul setup for a dagger build that will do as much damage as my current build and destroy pve that would be great

I want a build thats got good surivivability and fast, painful damage

oh and please guys, if you could post me a visual link of how the talent points should be spent at around level 20. thats my level now, please no posts with level 60 and all points spent, it just confuses me on were to put the points as i level
    I'm no expert considering my highest guy is a 25 melee rogue. However, if you are grinding the PVE game I've read that the best spec is to go into riftstalker to pick up the heal after a kill (if you have remaining combo points) and the rest can go in something like bladedancer or sin. And the last one I would use ranger to get a range combo point builder and finisher. Pick up boosted recover and rift scavenger in RS.

+ Reply to Thread