+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RS taking more damage?

Soulwalker

Default RS taking more damage?

hey just wanted to get other ppl's insight.
    the last couple days it seems im taking more damage than before. in full T2 running with tthe same healer
    as before. before a few days ago i ws always bacially at full health after the 2 shields and now even with both shields up ive seen my life go as low as 20 percent consistantly. same healing macro. same healer. same t2 gear.

my healer guildie is saying ihe is struggling to keep me up. was there a mitigation nerf to us? this happening to anyone else?

if its any consolation, i saw a warrior be killed by 3 uniques in a dungeon for the same reason. and a justicar had a hard time with a rift boss that was thirty lvls lower.
    tanks across the board seem to be getting spike damage alot more lately....

Rift Disciple

They nerfed expert dungeons last patch actually, everything hits lower than before. I had my healer die on Plutonus(in DSM) at 35%. The bard kept me up for the next 90 seconds or so(also had a dead dps) and we killed it. That would not have been possible pre-patch.

I also was dpsing the first boss of Expert KB. The tank failed to pick up the first set of wolves so the healer died at 90%. We killed the boss anyway, without and support just 3 dps and a tank. Experts hit for nothing now...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by shawnlavoie View Post
    same healing macro.
    found your problem
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    found your problem
    while i appreciatte u taking the time to post could u be more specific? his macro and spells were not affected in the last few days.

this is not a difference before and after the 1.2 patch.

1.2 hapened everythings fine. just the last 2 days it seems like im getting hit harder.
    i understand the T2 are easy as well. this also dosnt address my question. 2 days ago i had 100% life and now hes struggling. his spells and macros were not affected in the last 2 days.

now, besides the first responder. anyone actually want to read the post?

Rift Disciple

I've run T2s pretty much every day since 1.2 and now and haven't noticed any problems. I just assumed you meant 1.2, sorry. There haven't been any major patches since then, so yeah.

Even in the last few days I haven't seen a change. Did AP yesterday with 1 undergeared cleric healer and had 0 problems. I was even to the point where I would pull 2 trash packs at a time to aoe it faster.
    Last edited by Equis; 05-18-2011 at 07:28 AM.

I noticed a problem on occasion where my tank spec would not seem to be so tanky. I was taking a but load of damage.

Stats, Gear, Spec, Soul Tree appeared to be legit.

So I took off my gear, Put back on my same gear, relogged and rebuffed. Then everything went back to normal again.
    I don't know if the simple relog fixed it or the refreshing of the gear.

This very thing happend to a Justicar tank buddy of mine as well.

At first I thought like the OP, "Man did they ninja nerf me, or make these dungeons harder?"

Hope it helps
    "ToA Will not have a significant impact on RvR."

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Estil View Post
    I noticed a problem on occasion where my tank spec would not seem to be so tanky. I was taking a but load of damage.

So I took off my gear, Put back on my same gear, relogged and rebuffed. Then everything went back to normal again.

At first I thought like the OP, "Man did they ninja nerf me, or make these dungeons harder?"

Hope it helps
    thx man. ill try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Estil View Post

Hope it helps
    I have had this problem, and same for Warrior and Cleric tanks in guild. Re-equipping gear or relogging usually fixes it.

+ Reply to Thread