+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yo Forums

Shadowlander

Default Yo Forums

Yo forums, i need a bard build for leveling in dungeons, because ima level a rogue but i wanna be able to Q as support and dps so it goes quicker, and riftblade tanking in the low levels is pretty bad so i figured bard was the way to go. So yeah someone post up a build and gemme some macros and stuff for it. OH, also a dps build wouldnt hurt either, or leveling build XD

I blame the public education system. They don't pay teachers enough to care.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ifartonyou View Post
    Yo forums, i need a bard build for leveling in dungeons, because ima level a rogue but i wanna be able to Q as support and dps so it goes quicker, and riftblade tanking in the low levels is pretty bad so i figured bard was the way to go. So yeah someone post up a build and gemme some macros and stuff for it. OH, also a dps build wouldnt hurt either, or leveling build XD
    Linky
    Last edited by RavingLunatic; 05-17-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

Yeah you should probably learn some sort of english.

Anyhow, I Would do a bard ranger build, soloing is easy enough just use cadence to build up combo points then fire off a head shot for solo leveling. Then in dungeons you get to be support but you have the added ability to have the pet doing dps for you.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...oz.VGsf00ksoVz
    Something like that comes to mind.

+ Reply to Thread