+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stealth IS Imbalanced

Plane Touched

Default Stealth IS Imbalanced

i am writing this as i terrorize stonefield. at 24 with subpar skills, rotation, and equipment i am regularly beating 26-29s without so much as breaking a sweat. know why? expose, paralyze, backstab, primal x2 final blow. if they are still alive, foul play and primal/final blow till dead. i didnt need extensive testing. i didnt need people to tell me a build. this one may suck for all i know, but it easily whips people. are they caught unaware? usually. after awhile of me killing the same 4-5 people over and over they know im out there. just now as i typed that i was able to lost hope and do that same rotation again on a guy who knows ive been coming here. this is OP in pvp to the point of being too lazy to bother wanting to kill them sometimes. who needs skills and tactics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Warriors are on par with cleric and rogue tanking

Sez

Man, they should really balance the game around level 25. Us level 50s have no idea what we are doing...
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Plane Walker

Rogues in that level range are very powerful, especially assassins. i did the same thing.

Then i got into the 40's and it slowly gets worse and worse till the entire tree isn't that useful except for gathering and finishing quests.
    Last edited by XEshamX; 05-17-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jesslyn Daggerux View Post
    who needs skills and tactics?
    Level up some more and you will learn for yourself that you need skills and tactics.

Champion

i am writing this as i terrorize stonefield. at 24 with subpar skills, rotation, and equipment i am regularly beating 26-29s without so much as breaking a sweat. know why?
    Because the game isn't balanced around levels 24 to 29.
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

Plane Touched

stealth gives rogues huge advantage in open world pvp. Not so much in WF.

How good you do from level 1-49 is irrelevant, OP.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Telaran

wao an assassin killing an unsuspected target. wao

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    How good you do from level 1-49 is irrelevant, OP.
    so its okay if i wipe the floor with people and grief them, so long as i cant do it as well at 50?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Warriors are on par with cleric and rogue tanking

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by terferi View Post
    wao an assassin killing an unsuspected target. wao
    Hey I was able to kill a AFK target as assassin! I had to use slip away twise though.

so its okay if i wipe the floor with people and grief them, so long as i cant do it as well at 50?
    Yeah, pretty much. The game isn't balanced around pre-cap, so how good you're performing at level 24 doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Soulwalker

Yea, pretty much. Ya know why? The only way to run from it at lvl.50 is quitting the game. If you wanna stop dealing with it at 25, just level up.
    Last edited by Cavaletta; 05-18-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Champion of Telara

Absolutely. It's a pvp server, so this kinda stuff is fair game.

Stealth is really nice in open world, not nearly as much of a game changer in warfronts.

So enjoy it! But realize that rocking those similarly undergeared lvl 20some questers is far from the pinnacle of Rift pvp prowess.

bahaha. rogue sucks bro. stealth attacks do 1 damage then after you pop out of stealth you die to a well geared mage/ cleric even if they start the fight with 30%hp. u have no clue

Shadowlander

Default are u serious

wow just wow, this post wasted 3 valuable minutes of my life... how long are you in that level ranger like 6 hours?! lets be serious... wow

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast