+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T2 rogue requirements for lfg random dungeon finder function

Soulwalker

Default T2 rogue requirements for lfg random dungeon finder function

I'm mainly play a dps or support rogue I have, a sab soul, mark soul, assassin soul, and bard soul, I have just about all the t1 dps gear but I'm being punish by not being able to get into the lfg for t2 because I need 90 toughness, my other stats surpass the requirements for for damage and support role which I have have 388 dex, +121 to hit.
    This is extremely annoying now since this stupid lfg random dungeon finder has come along

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Scrot View Post
    This is extremely annoying now since this stupid lfg random dungeon finder has come along
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Disciple

It's bugged. You should only need to meet one of the requirements listed(Aka you would need 270 Dex and 90 hit to dps, or 180 Dex and 90 toughness to tank).

Currently it's stupid and requires you to have like 25% over the "minimum stats" in order to queue for a T2. I recently had a guildie hit 50 on a cleric, and after making them like 10 epic craftables, they still couldn't queue for a T2. Thankfully we ran a T2 anyway without queuing, they got a few drops and can now queue for T2s thanks to the most recent upgrades.

The solution is to get better gear. Maybe buy a pvp item or 2 to replace leveling gear, or a T1 plaque item.

Plane Touched

You don't need 90 Toughness unless you are queuing as a tank.
    You do not have a Tank role, so you cannot possibly be queuing as a tank.
    This cannot be your problem.

You are not meeting one of the other requirements that you think you might be. The requirements given are your armor stats. So when it says that you need 270 dex, this actually means that the combined dex bonus of all your gear must be 270 or greater. The same applies for the Hit rating. The combined Hit of all your gear must exceed 90 (I believe runes will count towards this).

+ Reply to Thread