+ Reply to Thread

Thread: +13 Dex vs +11 End to Chest - Riftstalker

Default +13 Dex vs +11 End to Chest - Riftstalker

Which rune would be better when you no longer need the Toughness enchant to meet the requirements for current level of content?
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

General of Telara

Endurance. Many of the potential 1-shot abilities you probably can't Dodge anyways.

Rift Disciple

Tough call here and think a lot will depend on your total stats. Here's a rough rule of thumb I use -

Endurance is more important during Boss fights. They just don't miss (dodge) or get parried that often to make the Dex worthwhile. You also don't need the Dex for the extra damage. While the damage is nice, you don't build agro from that. You build agro from hitting the target.

Trash Fights, it's a toss up but usually the DEX is more important for the bonus to Dodge and (slight) bonus to parry.

...I guess this didn't really answer your question. I do know that as a Riftstalker, you get more bang for the Endurance (If you spent the soul points for the health bonuses) then you do per point of Dex.

Plus your e-peen is directly proportional to your health pool.

Rift Disciple

I use 13 Dex because I already easily break 13k health raid buffed. I never really get gibbed down by a one-shot ability, so to save healer mana I vote for 13 dex, as you get more "value" from that enchant.

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Equis View Post
    I use 13 Dex because I already easily break 13k health raid buffed. I never really get gibbed down by a one-shot ability, so to save healer mana I vote for 13 dex, as you get more "value" from that enchant.
    If your a rogue and you get 1 shot then your bad. Dex > End all day. I agree with equis, dodge will always be a rogue bread and butter to block to a warrior.

-Blackops

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by mavik View Post

Trash Fights, it's a toss up but usually the DEX is more important for the bonus to Dodge and (slight) bonus to parry.
    Dex doesnt effect parry at all :P

I'd say end if your self below 9k, either if your below self 10k, and dex if your over self 10k hp scores.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Plus your e-peen is directly proportional to your health pool.
    This. Warriors are jealous of my 12000hp.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dasorine View Post
    Dex doesnt effect parry at all :P

I'd say end if your self below 9k, either if your below self 10k, and dex if your over self 10k hp scores.
    If your gear is good enough that you don't need the toughness enchant, I'd assume you have 10k hp
    Last edited by Equis; 05-17-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Champion

nah you t2 gear will get you to the part where you dont need tough rune and that will have you low-mid 9k's unless your specing for health

+ Reply to Thread