+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: +13 Dex vs +11 End to Chest - Riftstalker

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser StrikeQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    387

    Default +13 Dex vs +11 End to Chest - Riftstalker

    Which rune would be better when you no longer need the Toughness enchant to meet the requirements for current level of content?
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

  2. #2
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    915

    Default

    Endurance. Many of the potential 1-shot abilities you probably can't Dodge anyways.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Tough call here and think a lot will depend on your total stats. Here's a rough rule of thumb I use -

    Endurance is more important during Boss fights. They just don't miss (dodge) or get parried that often to make the Dex worthwhile. You also don't need the Dex for the extra damage. While the damage is nice, you don't build agro from that. You build agro from hitting the target.


    Trash Fights, it's a toss up but usually the DEX is more important for the bonus to Dodge and (slight) bonus to parry.


    ...I guess this didn't really answer your question. I do know that as a Riftstalker, you get more bang for the Endurance (If you spent the soul points for the health bonuses) then you do per point of Dex.

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Ninjahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Plus your e-peen is directly proportional to your health pool.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    165

    Default

    I use 13 Dex because I already easily break 13k health raid buffed. I never really get gibbed down by a one-shot ability, so to save healer mana I vote for 13 dex, as you get more "value" from that enchant.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple Locovato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    151

    Default I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Equis View Post
    I use 13 Dex because I already easily break 13k health raid buffed. I never really get gibbed down by a one-shot ability, so to save healer mana I vote for 13 dex, as you get more "value" from that enchant.
    If your a rogue and you get 1 shot then your bad. Dex > End all day. I agree with equis, dodge will always be a rogue bread and butter to block to a warrior.



    -Blackops

  7. #7
    Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mavik View Post

    Trash Fights, it's a toss up but usually the DEX is more important for the bonus to Dodge and (slight) bonus to parry.
    Dex doesnt effect parry at all :P

    I'd say end if your self below 9k, either if your below self 10k, and dex if your over self 10k hp scores.

  8. #8
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Plus your e-peen is directly proportional to your health pool.
    This. Warriors are jealous of my 12000hp.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasorine View Post
    Dex doesnt effect parry at all :P

    I'd say end if your self below 9k, either if your below self 10k, and dex if your over self 10k hp scores.
    If your gear is good enough that you don't need the toughness enchant, I'd assume you have 10k hp
    Last edited by Equis; 05-17-2011 at 12:08 PM.

  10. #10
    Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    507

    Default

    nah you t2 gear will get you to the part where you dont need tough rune and that will have you low-mid 9k's unless your specing for health

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts