+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scattered Loot Tables: Looking for Reinforced Windblown Tunic

Soulwalker

Default Scattered Loot Tables: Looking for Reinforced Windblown Tunic

I've been endlessly seeking the Reinforced Windblown Tunic of Caelia in Expert CC, but ever since the patch, i have not seen her drop it in 50+ runs. I know the loot tables got mixed around a bit, anyone have any insight as to whether she still drops it or who does if she doesn't? Thanks in advance.

Rift Disciple

50+ Runs in 1 Week? Dayum... Use the plaques from those 50 runs to buy the T2 chest, it's much better.
    Last edited by Equis; 05-17-2011 at 06:10 AM.

Shield of Telara

How do you do 50+ runs since 1.2 if the dungeon has a one day lockout? 1.2 has not been out for 50+ days.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Daayou View Post
    How do you do 50+ runs since 1.2 if the dungeon has a one day lockout? 1.2 has not been out for 50+ days.
    You can queue random T2s and run an infinite amount of any T2, since 1.2.

Of course, I still highly doubt he's done 50 in a week.
    Last edited by Equis; 05-17-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Ascendant

I'm also curious where the rest of the tier 2 dropped set is located now for wardrobe purposes.

Shield of Telara

When they made the last boss guarantee to drop an epic item they reduced the drop rate of epics in the rest of the dungeon. This has resulted in most dungeons runs being a pile of blue vendor items til the end and one purple item. Myself, I have probably run 20-30 T1s/T2s since the 1.2 patch. Mostly, due to having the week off. I am getting to the point that I now have T2 equivalent armor and blue weapons. It appears all the epic weapon drops from the beginning bosses have stopped entirely.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Quote Originally Posted by Equis View Post
    You can queue random T2s and run an infinite amount of any T2, since 1.2.

Of course, I still highly doubt he's done 50 in a week.
    it's possible, ive done AP 2-3 times a day now with the changes lol, if you ran it 6-7 a day you would reach 50, and at 30min a run that isnt a far stretch.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

blue loot sucks. they shouldn't have changed it.

Soulwalker

I was seeking the item for wardrobe purposes, the stats don't matter. But if anyone could actually contribute something to my original question instead of derailing the topic, that would be ideal. I can appreciate the speculation, but solid answers would be much more welcome.

I'm also looking for this item and have done 78 runs so far after 1.2 without ever seeing it. Could we get a comfirmation from Trion that it does still drop from the last boss in CC, I dont want to waste my time.

+ Reply to Thread