+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thumbs up to the dedicated rogues.

Default Thumbs up to the dedicated rogues.

This is a thread to give props to all the rogues who didn't reroll to cleric or mage and pulled through the imbalance we had. Our calling have since start been the most shafted one, and with this rather slow balancing we're seeing, resisting the temptation of going easy mode and staying with it deserves a note in itself. So, to everyone who started as and still play as rogue... You make me happy ^^

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

I would have rerolled, but the replayability in this game is terrible. Suppose it's a good thing I stuck it out.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Loved all the rogue whining, found it really funny that one of the rogues in our guild was out dpsing everyone in Raids. Was a classic case of the people playing Rogues did not know how to play them, and now because of all the whining I hear Rogue have become quite op.

Ascendant

Actually except for one period of broken warrior abilities.. Warriors were the most shafted class since beginning..
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Quote Originally Posted by Reser View Post
    Loved all the rogue whining, found it really funny that one of the rogues in our guild was out dpsing everyone in Raids. Was a classic case of the people playing Rogues did not know how to play them, and now because of all the whining I hear Rogue have become quite op.
    Yeah, the amount of terrible rogues pre-1.2 were pretty funny to listen to. I guess they're content with facerolling their keyboards now instead of trying to play better.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

What imbalance?

All 546465142344354354878435434183213578976454 Rogue players. And people wonder why they can't find groups. Everyone and their mother wants to be a ninja instead of something useful, like a tank or healer.

Soulwalker

whats the dps for that rogue?? cause i'm sure most of the mages in my guild does 2k-3k dps and the best rogue dps i have seen is only 1k

Loved all the rogue whining, found it really funny that one of the rogues in our guild was out dpsing everyone in Raids.
    Must be some really horrible warriors, clerics and mages in your raids then. I didn't whine about the rogue, because it was fun to play. But nobody can deny that when Pyro GoS was changed, it really left us ranged rogues looking silly, being forced to stand still all the time.

Oh, but we did get a rez. That's really OP, you know, being 1 of only 4 callings that have a rez. Wait, aren't there only 4 callings in Rift? Still, because a rogue can't MH an instance, it must be OP to have a rez.
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Telaran

I think Rogue is one of the most dynamic classes. Admittedly I have one of each, My rogue is the highest and the one I use most.

45 - Ranger/Bard/Sab - Great for solo and dungeon support and very helpful in PvP.

Plane Touched

Then you hear wrong. People think rogue is the new FotM because they received a boost, but fact is, mages and clerics are still worlds better then rogues. Even over the sometimes frustrating marksman build. However, rogues are no longer totally worthless PvP so people are complaining. Typical.

In PvE rogues were fine except for the pathetic survivability. They are still entirely too squishy but at least now they can put out fairly substantial DPS to try and balance things.

Telaran

rogue melee dps was always good in pvp, and there was builds that done very impressive pve sustained dps(NB etc) it just takes a good testing with builds and finding your sweet spot. The good rogues never QQd before patch and now they kinda own, and are a tad OP in alot of 1v1s.

Only thing i ever felt weak with was the lack of a rez, now bards have one so...

Back when every Rogue was whining I saw this day coming and rerolled one. Gogo FOTM reroll.

P.S. I wish I could make my cleric godmode like everyone keeps saying.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Belterra View Post
    This is a thread to give props to all the rogues who didn't reroll to cleric or mage and pulled through the imbalance we had. Our calling have since start been the most shafted one, and with this rather slow balancing we're seeing, resisting the temptation of going easy mode and staying with it deserves a note in itself. So, to everyone who started as and still play as rogue... You make me happy ^^
    Lol, most of them did reroll. They were all sabo back when they were overpowered, so they quit because they are FOTM.

Now they are all back again, in droves. I used to see 1-2 rogues in every WF, now its about 30-40% rogues. About 75% of them are MM, 25% are insta-gibbing sins.

Then we have the "new" sabos. I fail to see how doing 900, 450, 450, 900, 900 damage every 5 seconds is "nerfed", but hey. I think rogues just haven't rediscovered it yet since they are all playing MM and having a blast running around like speedy gonzales and sniping everyone from 35 yards for 2000 damage.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by SFSC View Post
    All 546465142344354354878435434183213578976454 Rogue players. And people wonder why they can't find groups. Everyone and their mother wants to be a ninja instead of something useful, like a tank or healer.
    Wow, really? I started rogue as a tank (stil play that role in WF lol) because I am fascinated by the concept of a tank that didnt have to wear plate. Of course, rogue tanks suck compared to warrior tanks so Im not often used in that capacity. But hey, I got a bard build too so Im not totally out lol.

And yes, its ok for you to be jealous of my super ninja skills. I can sneak (and sap) my way through those elites to get that quest item or artifact. I know it drives you crazy cause all you can do is AoE farm an entire zone worth of critters or dominate PvP with 7k+ crits and high survivability. Must suck to be you. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast