+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Good Aoe Grinding spec 1.2 LvL 50

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default Good Aoe Grinding spec 1.2 LvL 50

    hey does anyone know any good aoe grinding specs for 1.2? If so can you post build and any macros if possible.. thanks

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    http://seelenplaner.telara.net/#rogu...05125010000001

    This is pretty fun. With the lots of combo-points delivered by a strong shadowfire-improved trickshot in combination with the heal of the riftstalker and close quater combats you can grind all day while running with increased speed around, have teleport and sprint and crossfire to survive bad situations and an good tankpet to help you grind whole spots at once.

    There is also the classic bladedancer-riftstalker version but that is nothing special of 1.2

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    114

    Default

    what level mobs are you gonna grind on?


    if they are low level things that die quick any build that makes use of marksman's Close Quarters Combat skill will make for fast killing

    for tougher enemies you will need to be able to take a hit... Kinda like this build. I use the Leeching Poison for some extra healing, and just spam the hell out of Weapon Flare. A few whacks of primal strike to finish them off and top off my health with combo points left on 'em

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...cxcbV.xf0hz.VG

    You can also use this one and target your pets target and spam Trick shot, or just use rain of arrows and the riftstalker aoe

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...xf0hz.VGszu0ko

  4. #4
    Champion Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    542

    Default

    Try this:

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...VMcbucz0z.Vbxz

    Buffs (Motifs/Fervor) > Stealth > Dark Malady > Head Shot > Trick Shot Spam > 5pt. Coda of Fury....

    then just repeat trick shot/fury.

    main reason for bard is Fervor to help with Trick Shot Spam.

    then for oh **** moments you got virtuoso/fury or virtuoso/restoration.

  5. #5
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    any sabo build, most stuff dies with a single shrapnel 5pt at lvl 50 with the new 44pt talent, charge booster, and shrapnel dot. round up a ton of mobs with adhesive bomb and boom they all die!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    276

    Default

    40 Sin/14 RS/12 BD

    Best aoe grind spec I've found.

    Use Rift Disturbance on cooldown.

    Spam Twin Strike.

    5pt Compound Attack for finisher.

    Leave CP on mob when you need to top off.



    I can take literally 30 level 47-50 invasion mobs with this.


    Sidesteps helps to in a pinch.

    Slip away if you screw it up.

    Carry HoT or healing Pots till you get the feel of it.


    Macro Reprisal to your Twin Strike


    AoE killing machine.

  7. #7
    Soulwalker Piranha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Briacliff
    Posts
    16

    Default

    very nice!!!
    - = Fist of the Empire = -

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almornik View Post
    http://seelenplaner.telara.net/#rogu...05125010000001

    This is pretty fun. With the lots of combo-points delivered by a strong shadowfire-improved trickshot in combination with the heal of the riftstalker and close quater combats you can grind all day while running with increased speed around, have teleport and sprint and crossfire to survive bad situations and an good tankpet to help you grind whole spots at once.

    There is also the classic bladedancer-riftstalker version but that is nothing special of 1.2
    Tried this in front of Zareph and on an idol & invasion - definately better than the BD/RS spec that I'd been using for farming!

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdertrain View Post
    40 Sin/14 RS/12 BD
    Best aoe grind spec I've found.
    Use Rift Disturbance on cooldown.
    Spam Twin Strike.
    5pt Compound Attack for finisher.
    Leave CP on mob when you need to top off.

    I can take literally 30 level 47-50 invasion mobs with this.

    Sidesteps helps to in a pinch.
    Slip away if you screw it up.
    Carry HoT or healing Pots till you get the feel of it.
    Macro Reprisal to your Twin Strike
    AoE killing machine.
    Can you post your build? I can't guess how you spend the 40 pts in sin. Thanks

  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Nothing can beat bd/sin/rs spec for grinding. What you mostley need from sin is the high crit dmg, rift scavenger from rs and from bd the charge and the reactive pary/dodge stuff. You can grind through anything with amazing speed.

    Make a spec like this for example. Make one macro with the shifts and charge to fly through mobs. one macro with reprisal and the bd attacks for your main spam and use deadly strike as your only finisher. have fun.

  11. #11
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrah View Post
    Nothing can beat bd/sin/rs spec for grinding. What you mostley need from sin is the high crit dmg, rift scavenger from rs and from bd the charge and the reactive pary/dodge stuff. You can grind through anything with amazing speed.

    Make a spec like this for example. Make one macro with the shifts and charge to fly through mobs. one macro with reprisal and the bd attacks for your main spam and use deadly strike as your only finisher. have fun.
    Boosted Recovery does not increase the healing done by Rift Scavenger?
    Last edited by kaboo2; 05-18-2011 at 12:01 AM.

  12. #12
    Champion Coffande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaboo2 View Post
    Boosted Recovery does not increase the healing done by Rift Scavenger?
    It does.
    But getting healed for 30% of your hp instead of 32% isn't that much of a difference. And with boosted endurance u most likely end up getting healed by even more. (but i would rather take -6%dmg and +6% endurance)

  13. #13
    Ascendant Flashmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,871

    Default

    If you want to pure grind mobs without worrying too much about elites you can do 20 assassin for leeching and enough points in riftstalker to get 3/3 rift scavenger. Rest in bd and you are pretty much never getting any down time and you can just use dancing steel dodge and basically wipe as many melee mobs you can pull. You can use poison malice also for additive damage with strike back. I basically have no down time farming just mobs. But if you want to have slower farming and also the ability to kill elites may want to go further up into riftstalker.

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple Sapiorion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrah View Post
    Nothing can beat bd/sin/rs spec for grinding. What you mostley need from sin is the high crit dmg, rift scavenger from rs and from bd the charge and the reactive pary/dodge stuff. You can grind through anything with amazing speed.

    Make a spec like this for example. Make one macro with the shifts and charge to fly through mobs. one macro with reprisal and the bd attacks for your main spam and use deadly strike as your only finisher. have fun.
    I don't see how you can have "fun" consolidating such a fun spec into so little macros!
    [URL=http://img59.imageshack.us/i/herorangersigdoubleruug.jpg/]<img src=http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2689/herorangersigdoubleruug.jpg border=0 alt= />

    Sapiorion - Sagespire - Rogue <Faith>

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple MrFahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    114

    Default

    I've been using a variation of Rang/Bard/Sin for grinding on werewolves for exotic hide in stillmoor.

    Use self buffs from Bard then send in greater razor beast around 5-6 mobs and fire off the divert rage then shadowfire on the strongest mob followed up with trick shot / concussive blast to finish them.

    Second group I usually use same tactic but will run into the mob while divert rage is on CD and just spam rain of arrows.

    Rinse and repeat as there's virtually no downtime.

    But you will do well with most specs posted in the thread tbh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts