+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sacred Heirloom of Eth & Bards

Rift Disciple

Default Sacred Heirloom of Eth & Bards

So far it heals about 0% of my HPS (from parser).

I saw that "HoTs" were changed to not proc the ability, but they never did before. Cadence is not a HoT but a channel, and should have a chance to proc SHOE on every tick imo.

It did like 19k healing for me total while every non-Bard (incl. Sentinels who did the best with it as always) with it I saw had 20-40k or 5-8% of their HPS.

I assumed the changes were designed to even out its usefulness but it seems more like Bards were singled out for a nerf.

General of Telara

I think it can now only proc on the first Cadence tick, as opposed to before it had a chance on all 3. This affects Chloro's just as much, so now Clerics get the most benefit of it.

Champion

and of course cadence now has a lower chance of procing it then it did before due to it not being a single target heal I guess.

Rift Disciple

afaik most of Chloro healing comes from single spells every 1-2 seconds with the occasional channel or cast heal, not sure if Radiant Spores can proc SHOE

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dasorine View Post
    and of course cadence now has a lower chance of procing it then it did before due to it not being a single target heal I guess.
    Yep I can use Cadence 5-10 times and not see it proc once, as opposed to getting around 1 proc every channel before.

Your position relative to the tank/group/raid is important when you are using the SHoE. It does not smart-target, meaning it will always hit you, the friendly target closest to you, and then the next closest friendly target. This includes pets and companions I believe.

I saw it proc a decent amount when I tested it post-1.2, although it was definitely not as often as it used to. If you position yourself to take advantage of it, you should still see pretty significant heals from it. If the fight doesn't allow you to do this, you're probably better off with the wolf totem from xKB, or a different sort of trinket entirely.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Rift Disciple

It was an aoe heavy fight (Greenscale) where people around me were constantly taking damage, but still it healed for 0% of my HPS every fight.

I counted the procs and I do 2x Cadence + Coda rotations with VoV every 80-90 seconds and it would only proc maybe 1 out of 5-7 rotations. The range restrictions on top of that make the proc rate absurd now, imo, esp for a T2 trinket.

+ Reply to Thread