+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sabs and Poison Damage?

Shadowlander

Default Sabs and Poison Damage?

I've heard tell that things that increase poison damage, for instance the Assassin talent - increases the damage of either your detonate or your charges. Does anybody know for sure if either of these two rumors are true?

Champion

I tested this just this afternoon, and yes, poison potency does indeed increase charge damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Azrael View Post
    I've heard tell that things that increase poison damage, for instance the Assassin talent - increases the damage of either your detonate or your charges. Does anybody know for sure if either of these two rumors are true?
    those are facts not rumors.

Working as intended, ever since beta 5 or whenever they changed charges to be cleansable in PvP. Explicitly mentioned in the patch notes.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Shadowlander

Ok, so then it's safe to assume that the Nightblade talent that increases the damage of your NON-physical damaging attacks would affect my charges?

Ok, so then it's safe to assume that the Nightblade talent that increases the damage of your NON-physical damaging attacks would affect my charges?
    No. It's still physical damage.

No. Charges deal physical damage (At least, Spike/Shrap/Blast do).

There is no "poison damage" in the game. There are abilities that are classified as Poisons for dispel purposes, but they do not deal Poison damage. Most of them deal Water damage, while Saboteur Charges deal Physical or Earth, depending on the charge.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass View Post
    No. Charges deal physical damage (At least, Spike/Shrap/Blast do).

There is no "poison damage" in the game. There are abilities that are classified as Poisons for dispel purposes, but they do not deal Poison damage. Most of them deal Water damage, while Saboteur Charges deal Physical or Earth, depending on the charge.
    Ahhhhh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

+ Reply to Thread