+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most fun PvP bracket for Assassins?

Question Most fun PvP bracket for Assassins?

Any higher level Assassin PvPer's here?

What bracket was the most fun for you as you did warfronts?

Shadowlander

I'd say 20-29. I had just started getting some of the more class defining abilities. It's where a lot of my learning happened, as well as testing and playing with different specs and getting a pretty good return. We had plenty of healers and won a good portion of the time.

Soulwalker

*** an assassin I've been able to burst down any target except tanks (yes even healers just need to be careful when you use foul play) which I love to bleed out. At lower levels I prefered nightblade but since I hit 50 (and even more since 1.2) I'm finding 51 sin to be the king of the lvl50 wf.

Shield of Telara

I agree with Shandie, since the last patch (1.2), I've been melting faces off in WFs at level 50.

Dots work great in most situations, but lately I've been bursting clerics down.

My standard rotation for bursting is usually: Paralyzing Strike, Backstab, Serpents Strike, Final Blow, Foul Play. Now that they are stunned again, Slip Away, Assassinate, Backstab, Serpents, Final Blow.

Sometimes I throw in an Anathema after Paralyzing just in case they get a heal in.

Main point in using Paralyzing over Jagged for that first hit is 4 seconds that they can't heal, then just as it wears off another 2 seconds with foul play. If they manage to survive, Blinding Powder works as a great interrupt, don't let them get any heals off.

+ Reply to Thread