+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who has played Rogue since launch?

Default Who has played Rogue since launch?

I have. Played sin til 1.1, then a lil sab but still mostly sin. I have a feeling many rerolls will happen now
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Rift Disciple

me. just ticked lvl 37 on my assassin. i will play it till i leave the game. my other soul is ranger. i use it occasionally in PvE to take out rifts or invasions.

me, rogue from the beginning till now. 0 alts ^^
    My YouTube Videos : http://www.youtube.com/user/gn0?feature=mhum
    Videos from different games I played.

Koe

Played a Rogue in Beta, and more.

Played Rogue on live.

Currently @33 days played.

Last 3 weeks I got a cleric alt to 50, though. Inquisitor for PvE only, reminds me of engineer from WAR.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    I have. Played sin til 1.1, then a lil sab but still mostly sin. I have a feeling many rerolls will happen now
    Me. Level 50 Riftstalker. Rolled Rogue day 1 of launch.
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

Rift Disciple

Rogue since launch. Leveled as a sin and did warfronts as sab.

Nowadays, running sin/infil for pvp, BD/Sin/NB for pve dps, Bard/RS for Scion and 51 bard buffbot.

sorry to butt in, since i've only played a rogue for about a month now, but I feel ya on the being wary of a new surge of freshly rolled rogues.

Deepstrike WF's (20's) tonight had alot of other rogues on Defiant, MM/Rangers mostly, myself incl. Most other prominent class was mages.

I really don't want to be looked at as the FOTM class, but it might be inevitable. I mean, I'm fairly average PvP skill level, and I definitely noticed I was kicking alot of tail in my first extended WF session since the patch. I've been running MM/Ranger/BD for about a month, like I said, and I really noticed a difference. Might have just been having a good night, but yeah..feels good man.

Seem like if warriors get the right amount of love sometime soon, we'll be fairly close to something resembling class balance.

I have. I played a Cleric during most of the betas and they got nerfed so badly I just couldn't bring myself to level one up again...so I rolled a Rogue at launch.

Go figure Clerics would get fixed after I stopped playing one.

I've played a rogue since beta. Always been as Sin as well. Don't care much for the MM gravy train everyone seems to be on. Although, I do have the spec... I keep it in reserve for use only when a few of the more vocal cry babies are on and I'm in a bad mood and want to take pleasure in listening to them cry about buff stripping. Sadistic and cruel I know... goes back to why I'm mostly always a Sin. =)

since beta.
    I used to be a rogue like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

dmv

Played a rogue since beta, never tried out the other classes.
    Was one of those people that said, "Don't talk about nightblades." That went well, amrite?
    Played sab in beta 4-5, then nightblade from beta 6-lvl 50. Then settled down on 51 sin swapping out the 15 points till r4.
    Although lately, I've really been enjoying 44 sab.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Rogue since beta here as well.
    Bounced around specs mostly centering on NB or MM. Already spec'd out of Eradicate with no plans to go back.

Don't worry the rerolls will get bored when they are forced to live the classes flaws and not only see their strengths. That or as soon as any nerf hits us they'll go scurrying to the next new thing.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

Been playing NB for melee and Marksman for ranged since launch. Tried every other soul and those are the only two I really enjoy.

As you could imagine, patch day was like Christmas to me.

Of course, I keep a Bard spec because I don't have a choice... at least now it gives me a rezz!

I found mage and warrior to be boring and sort of enjoy my cleric alt but don't care to ever learn to heal.
    Terk - Expert Marksman - Eternal IRON (Belmont)
    Eikke - Justicar (L4x) - Eternal IRON (Belmont)

My Marksman can beat up your Pyro...
    Terk's Guide to Marksman PVP (Cloak and Arrow style)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSabat View Post
    sorry to butt in, since i've only played a rogue for about a month now, but I feel ya on the being wary of a new surge of freshly rolled rogues.

Deepstrike WF's (20's) tonight had alot of other rogues on Defiant, MM/Rangers mostly, myself incl. Most other prominent class was mages.

I really don't want to be looked at as the FOTM class, but it might be inevitable. I mean, I'm fairly average PvP skill level, and I definitely noticed I was kicking alot of tail in my first extended WF session since the patch. I've been running MM/Ranger/BD for about a month, like I said, and I really noticed a difference. Might have just been having a good night, but yeah..feels good man.

Seem like if warriors get the right amount of love sometime soon, we'll be fairly close to something resembling class balance.
    I'm on your cluster. If the lower levels are full of rogues now, I can't imagine what it's gonna be like in a couple weeks.

Right now level 50 WF's defiant side, is already rogue heavy. Has been for awhile now. For some reason, we don't have many mages at level 50 but heaps of rogues. Almost every WF I play, we are at least 50% rogues lol.

Where as on the guardian side, during 1.1 was nothing but mages and clerics with the occasional bard.

Since beta 4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast