+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rifts/group quests and a slight rant

Shadowlander

Default Rifts/group quests and a slight rant

Im looking for a build that can do well soloing rifts and group quests. I use a ranger/marks build and its difficult due to the pig not keeping aggro or when he does I cant keep him up (***rant*** our heals for our pets are a joke compared to the mages elementalist and to top it off their tank pet has a lot more hit points).

I was thinking some type of RS/BD/Bard type build....any input would be appreciated.

Rift Disciple

You should put points in the very effective Skill called "friendlist" or if you want the best possible solution, change to the soul "guild" and put as many points in it as you want.

it's a MMO goddamnit, there's a reason for stuff called "group quest"

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Agnu View Post
    You should put points in the very effective Skill called "friendlist" or if you want the best possible solution, change to the soul "guild" and put as many points in it as you want.

it's a MMO goddamnit, there's a reason for stuff called "group quest"
    Angry bout something?

Telaran

Do a min of 24 bard for Coda of Restoration then enough to get the max level pig in ranger. Rest is up to you. I can solo most things I need to.

Don't let those people get you down. I understand the need to solo sometimes. Its like some people CANT function without someone else helping them.

Shadowlander

Thanks I ppreciate the suggestion. Is there a way to get away from relying on the pig, Im just not happy with his ability.

+ Reply to Thread