+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF Stealth Gank Build

Default LF Stealth Gank Build

Having loads of fun on my newly 50 rogue. But I think I am missing something huge here...

Right now: 51-Assassin / 7-Riftstalker / 8-Nightblade.

Someone under 4500hp and overall squishy I kill within a single stunlock. However, If they are a tad geared or have some armor or valor--im a dead man without Slip Away up because I have NO mobility.

If I take a more mobile spec, I lose all of the huge damage from the 51 assassin: serpent strike.

Anyone know of a mobile and HIGH burst spec for stealth ganking? Maybe something I can kill pesky MM rogues with--becuase they have 400 knockbacks and speed increases....

<Addiction>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clarion - 50 Warrior (PVE) | Yugoboom - 50 Rogue (PVP)

first off, I don't see the point in going 7 into RS. go 51/5/10.

Im using that build as general build for sneaking around, doing dailies fast by skipping everything, ganking and world pvp. You need good gear for it though in order to burst someone down. If you know you wont be able to burst someone, like a warrior or cleric or even a MM, simply do jagged > SS > BS > impale > SA (4 GCD and make sure you have HV on), watch the bleeds tick, if he tries to drink simply go in with a normal stunlock rotation and final blows. As a 51 assassin you will have to rely on your SA alot.

Got a guildie who's got a 51/15 Sin/Infil and half of what he does all day is gank people. I don't know his freebie soul or how he spends his 15 but most of his P4 he's done in world PvP so it seems to work well enough.
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

edit..

As for mobile stealth ganking, you could go into assassin for improved stealth and 38 into MM (take pvp flavored talents) and 5 into Sab for dex and aoe slow. You can go in with either a paralyzing or jagged, pop your hit and run and spam emp > emp > (bullseye) > deadeye and use on the double and adhesive bomb where needed. Use strafe > RFS/HS or swift shot x5 > RFS/HS if hit and run is on cooldown.

dmv

This'll be brief, I made a semi-guide for the spec you're looking for.
    51 sin/15inf(up to focused intent).
    Don't open with a stun, if it's a clothie, or a non RS rogue, use assassinate. If it's plate or chain use jagged.
    I think the thread is called "the rogue burst cannon" but it's been buried for a while.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

+ Reply to Thread